The Walking Dead

King Kebab

Its made by AMC. I guess Fox bought the rights to show it on FX in the UK before the UK AMC channel launched. No idea how long that contract was so next season will either still be on FX or it will switch to AMC

I realise that isnt actually much help :lol:

ETA - according to this site its on both

clicky

Edited by Mr X

• 1 month later...

A short preview of the opening episode has been released.  There isn't really any big spoilers as such but obviously don't watch if you don't want to see anything before the real deal.

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2016/10/09/the-walking-dead-scott-gimple-confirms-negans-kill-for-premiere/

Some thoughts and speculation that I'll put in a spoiler for anyone who isn't going to watch the video.

I thought before it would probably be Glen or maybe Abraham that gets it but after watching that I think if it isn't Glen then it's gonna be Daryl. It surely has to be a major character.

Another thought for people who have read some of the comics, may be a spoiler if you haven't

Looks like Rick is gonna lose that hand!

Rewatching this in the build up. Currently in Season 4. I forgot just how much I loved The Governor, and the soundtrack played during this series, especially the song played during his "return" episode

Caught a good 1.5 hour show on Fox last night, summing up the entire show to date, with loads of talking heads interviews with the cast.

Even though you know he's a brit, still funny to hear Rick talking in a British accent.  And Maggie, woaft.  Even hotter scrubbed up with makeup on.  

Yeah the accents were odd, very odd.

Funny how much that's happened that you forget about. I'd forgotten Maggie was pregnant

Caught a good 1.5 hour show on Fox last night, summing up the entire show to date, with loads of talking heads interviews with the cast.

Even though you know he's a brit, still funny to hear Rick talking in a British accent.  And Maggie, woaft.  Even hotter scrubbed up with makeup on.  

IMG_1476824105.569054.jpg

ETA make sure you catch any of the Talking Dead episodes she is a guest on, she isn't just tarted up for photies she really is that hot live as well!!!

Maggie is a wid but I I'd rather have a threesome with Michonne and Rosita.

Don't know about Rosita but you know Maggie and Michonne would be up for it!!![emoji6]
IMG_1476904561.994083.jpg.29355631ebba5d