The Walking Dead

King Kebab

I couldn't wait till tonight.

That was pretty epic. Heart was in my mouth a few times.

If they can keep that standard up for the whole season I'll be pretty impressed.

Although no doubt we'll spend a few boring episodes with them just walking on the road to wherever.

Great episode, but their season premieres and finales are always fantastic.

I couldn't wait till tonight.

That was pretty epic. Heart was in my mouth a few times.

edited to add

Did anybody else watch it right till the end, after the credits? :o

My stream thing cut out the credits but aye, ooft!

If they can keep that standard up for the whole season I'll be pretty impressed.

Although no doubt we'll spend a few boring episodes with them just walking on the road to wherever.

I was talking to my brother, he's just recently watched it and he pointed out to me, the first season is 6 episodes. I couldn't believe it when he told me cause I remember it being so much longer but everything up to the CDC happened in those 6 episodes.

Now, I don't know this for sure but it wouldn't surprise me if the network or someone like that has told them to make it into a 13 (season 2) and 16 (3-5) episode seasons and that's why there's a fair amount of filler and pretty shite dialogue.

The difference between season 1 and season 2 is massive, in terms of how slow paced it is.

Okay, it's been aired, the first guy that was killed over the trough thing, anybody recognise him???

Aye it was the guy rick and Carol met in the episode where he told her to leave. He was with the bird with the gimpy leg that bit the dust.

Aye it was the guy rick and Carol met in the episode where he told her to leave. He was with the bird with the gimpy leg that bit the dust.

It was indeed!!!

If this is true, nice spot, I didn't notice him at all!

Thanks for that, but the next bit of info will amaze you...

This guy...

Season_five_sam.png

... is also this guy!!!

gotham-penguin2jpg-9ab374-first-look-at-

BOOYAA what do you think of that eh???

watched this episode this morning......found it..in a pub..

Anyway really liked it, but my main gripe is that it's pretty obvious the guy with the cure is talking shite. Also the promo for the 2nd episode makes me think it might become a thing where every week they come across an alternative nutter, looks like some kind of preacher with a "secret".

Anyway really enjoyed it, hope rick goes totally postal.