The Walking Dead

King Kebab

I assumed it was the place that Daryl and Beth set on fire a few episodes ago, a way of showing they're not too far away.

Yeah I thought that too. I was thinking that the other stories aren't getting told in a linear fashion.

Thought that was a cracking episode. Great performances and genuinely unsettling.

Bit confused with the timeline/geography of where everyone is but sure it will all pull together.

Yeah at first I thought it was a bit strange that everyone seemed to be following the railway tracks but they didn't cross paths. Obviously now they are following different tracks and will all end up at Terminus.

I haven't watched this since they were on that fucking farm for about a year and nothing happened. Anyway i caught most of the last episode last night and the onlty person i recognised was Carol. f**k me it's gotten a bit dark

Yeah you've missed a lot of good stuff. Go back and watch it.

It's definitely going to kick off with Daryl's new group and the rest of the other survivors. I reckon Abraham will end up killing a few of them and thus aligning his small group with Rick's original group.

Supergroup!

Just watched it, and while enjoyable I thought last week's sucker punch episode was still better tbh.

You just know Terminus is going to be an absolute clusterfuck. :lol:

Edited by AberdeenBud

Really think this season has been excellent, the only downside and I'm sure other readers of the Graphic Novels will agree with me here, is that Tyreese has been a massive letdown, in the Comics he was the baddest baddass Rick's side has ever had, even badder than Abraham and Darryl put together, but the TV version is such a wimp/pussy!!!

tyreese-chad-coleman.png

His role in the series is definitely leaning more towards the Dale/Hearshel type character than the Daryll/Abraham type that he actually is!!!

And perhaps it is because of the creation of the Daryll character for the TV Series, (remember, he's not in the books) it has taken away the original need for the tough guy role that Tyreese fulfilled very early on in the books, they teamed up with him just after Rick got rescued from Atlanta by Glenn!!!

It's very like the writers have not known what they want to do with him. The character has been inconsistently written and not utilised well. He has been used as not much more than a plot device for other characters - like Carol. If he dies any time soon, which could happen you know how they like to pop one of the main characters off at the end of a series, it will have been a total waste of one of the best characters in the whole WD Canon!!!

His famous overnight stay in the Prison Gym Hall with only his Hammer to keep him company, could have been outstanding television itself, but that is now an opportunity that has been missed, with the introduction of Abraham and with Daryll still the fan favourite, there really isn't any room for another tough guy so unless they turn him into the Group's Moral Compass, to replace Hershel/Dale, that is why he is now my tip to bite the big one next week!!!

1395412_264065737100495_175014385_n.jpg

The woman from Terminus resembles the woman in the painting Michonne found

Where did she see that painting again?

I'm not getting particularly excited about next weeks episode as they'll spend half of it explaining what happened to Beth & explaining what Carol & Tyreese are doing instead of giving the whole episode to what we all want to see - What the Terminus actually is and the inevitable confrontation between Daryl's new group and Rick/Rick's group. I must say though that I'm highly intrigued by what the Terminus will turn out to be!

Edit to add:

I think Terminus will end up turning out to be a crazy cult/cannibalism tribe

Edited by 11thHour

Edit to add:

I think Terminus will end up turning out to be a crazy cult/cannibalism tribe

Graphic Novel spoiler possibly relating to upcoming TV episodes Alert!!!

Are you thinking of The Hunters that Rick runs into after events at the Prison???

walking-dead-the-hunters1.jpg

Hunters_Base_2.png

You could be right, I'm pretty sure that was the first "job" that Rick and Abraham did together!!!

1395412_264065737100495_175014385_n.jpg

The woman from Terminus resembles the woman in the painting Michonne found

Yeah I can sort of see that but what does that really have to do with anything?

I loved last nights episode, the new character the scientist one or whatever has become a very decent one in my opinion. burst out in tears for some reason when he said that line to the girl Glenn was with before the tunnel shannanigans. Youre hot..... :lol:

@KingKebab:- Tyrese hasn't been as good as the books but he did get a similar scene with his hammer when him, michonne, darly and bob were out looking for meds

Sure he's got it out a couple of times (ooh Matron!!!), but those scenes were nothing to what they could have acomplished for the character if they had filmed the Gym Hall sequence!!!

Just saying like!!!

b7i7bn.jpg

They've made it a bit too obvious that Eugene is a Walter Mitty character, imo.

Warmed up to Joe this week, but no doubt he'll be meeting his maker soon.

Agree with KK that Ty is looking vulnerable next week. Wouldn't be surprised if one of Maggie and Glenn copped it as well.

It says SPOILER for a reason!!!

emily-kinney-the-following-0.jpg

emily-kinney-the-following-1.jpg

emily-kinney-the-following-3.jpg

Are you sure???

Are you really sure???

Are you really, really sure???

Okay then, on your head be it!!!

No, I'm too nice a guy...

,,,but this is your last chance

Okay then!!!

Don't say I didn't warn you!!! :whistle

pandorum.jpg[

:o:o:o

Edited 'cos it was too easy for someone to accidently open it!!!

Edited by King Kebab