The Walking Dead

King Kebab

Hunners of people and Hunners of weapons I think...also think Gabriel led them there deliberately and he realises it

Don't think Gabriel had a choice though, did anyone notice a head pop up in the back seat of the car when he drove off? I think he must have had a gun pointed on him

30 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Don't think Gabriel had a choice though, did anyone notice a head pop up in the back seat of the car when he drove off? I think he must have had a gun pointed on him

I noticed it. I assumed it was someone else he was smuggling out of Alexandria. I never thought of it being someone else forcing him to do it. That makes much more sense :lol:

I imagine it was the owner of the boot in the undergrowth in the very last scene before the mid season break. Was a fairly meh episode barring two or three excellent scenes I thought. Looks like the second half of this season could be exciting though. 

7 minutes ago, Broony88 said:

I imagine it was the owner of the boot in the undergrowth in the very last scene before the mid season break. Was a fairly meh episode barring two or three excellent scenes I thought. Looks like the second half of this season could be exciting though. 

You mean boat? Yeah, pretty obvious when you say it

9 minutes ago, Mr X said:

You mean boat? Yeah, pretty obvious when you say it

I'm sure the last clip was just a boot (shoe) in the undergrowth. But yeah the owner of the boat that Rick and Aaron stole from. 

Eta at work but looking on the web the person was spying on gabriel from the trees through binoculars. Pretty sure it was the final scene in episode 8. 

Edited by Broony88

6 hours ago, Mr X said:

I noticed it. I assumed it was someone else he was smuggling out of Alexandria. I never thought of it being someone else forcing him to do it. That makes much more sense :lol:

6 hours ago, Ulises de la Cruz said:

My first thought was that someone sneaked in the car without him noticing. The herd scene was fantastic. Zombie killing at it's finest.

Yeah someone could have sneaked in the car as well. How did Gabriel know to write boat in the bible as a clue if he was doing that against his will. Then again why would he clear off and take all the food to the boat.

2 hours ago, alang1993 said:

Totally missed that :lol:, had to go back and watch the first 5 mins again. Cheers:thumsup2

It was a blink and you miss it. I missed Michone kill that ginger lass in the car but just assumed she shot her anyway.

1 minute ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Yeah someone could have sneaked in the car as well. How did Gabriel know to write boat in the bible as a clue if he was doing that against his will. Then again why would he clear off and take all the food to the boat.

It was a blink and you miss it. I missed Michone kill that ginger lass in the car but just assumed she shot her anyway.

I actually thought it was Rosita who'd snuck in the car, after their talk right at the start, but obviously it wasnt

13 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Assume we will see the missing bit of how Gabriel ended up in this predicament. Also assuming the guy may have started it with mentioning the boat so Gabriel wrote this down.