The Walking Dead

King Kebab

Thoughts on tonights episode?

I thought it was pretty decent considering it mainly involved Coral. I haven't read the comics, still trying to work out what Negan is all about. One minute he is burning peoples faces off with a scolding iron, next he is kissing babies. Can't imagine Rick will be too chuffed if he comes back to find Negan cuddling his bairn. The Lucille comments were hilarious though, JDM has pretty much stole the show this season albeit there hasn't been much show to steal.

Can't believe next week is the mid season break already, feels as if nothing has happened since episode 1. 

My prediction would be that girl with the bullet is going to take a shot at Negan and probably miss, so someone else will be for the chop.

Edited by sergie's no1 fan

45 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

My prediction would be that girl with the bullet is going to take a shot at Negan and probably miss, so someone else will be for the chop.

Well in the little preview after the credits tonight, Negan is seen smiling, while covered in blood splatters and carrying a dripping Lucille (ooer).

So somebody's in for a scudding.

I reckon more than ones a goner next week, and not all by Negan.

The lassie with the bullet, and Spencer, are two who I'm actively wanting scudded, along with Carl.

No doubt it'll just be "Generic Alexandrian #47"

I'm beginning to feel sorry for Negan. His inability to control his body movements suggests the poor c**t is sauntering around with early stages of cerebral palsy and no one cares. Someone should really get him to the doc.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

I reckon more than ones a goner next week, and not all by Negan.

The lassie with the bullet, and Spencer, are two who I'm actively wanting scudded, along with Carl.

No doubt it'll just be "Generic Alexandrian #47"

Isn't that Spencer. :P

Have to say Negan taking the piss out of Olivia was superb, along with Gabriel's "tremendous shit" comment aimed at Spencer.

I wouldn't say it was a good episode, there was nothing wrong with it and there were some decent bits to it. But it still needs a lot more to make up for the shite of the last few episodes. Next weeks better be something special.

I'm beginning to feel sorry for Negan. His inability to control his body movements suggests the poor c**t is sauntering around with early stages of cerebral palsy and no one cares. Someone should really get him to the doc.

IMG_1481030858.804992.jpg.6c0f79dc8a7984

2 hours ago, Mr X said:

You want Rosita dead? :huh: :o

Shes annoying me, tbh. 

Although I'm a huge Eugene fanboy, and her "attack" on him left a sour taste in my mouth.

#RespectTheHairGame