The Walking Dead

King Kebab

Carol has become a  moany cow . Shes a pain in the arse and needs shot.

Iv hated her for years now. Delighted she's hardly featured this season so far.

By the way has she not recovered quick? Could have sworn she was shot at least twice in the last episode of season 6.

We've just caught up on this as it's been sitting on the Sky Box taking up room.

Very mediocre season with some truly appalling episodes (yes, the one with Tera falling off the bridge, we're all looking at you)

I actually love the character Negan, but just not in this show.  It's like he's been airlifted in from another programme and is so totally out of place.  I hope he wins.  There's not many in the "Rick Group" that i'd remotely give a f**k about if they died or not. 

And it took 8 episodes to get to the point that they really could have done in 2 or 3.  Yes, we get it, Negan is a b*****d, but lets have another episode where he strokes Lucille and tells everyone about The Rules.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/24/2016 at 22:26, Lisa Cuddy said:

Oh, Maggie :wub:

I'm only up to season 5, just finished with the Terminus stuff (my favourite thing so far) so that's all I really came here to add.

When they very easily offed all the cannibals was one of my favourite scenes. Quality.

5 hours ago, AUFC90 said:

When they very easily offed all the cannibals was one of my favourite scenes. Quality.

My favourite is still Shane going mental on Hershel's farm leading up to the group killing all the walkers in the barn. Of course, the ending of that scene is probably still the saddest, too!

• 3 weeks later...
On 24/12/2016 at 22:26, Lisa Cuddy said:

Oh, Maggie :wub:

I'm only up to season 5, just finished with the Terminus stuff (my favourite thing so far) so that's all I really came here to add.

On 06/01/2017 at 01:21, IainMorton said:

My favourite is still Shane going mental on Hershel's farm leading up to the group killing all the walkers in the barn. Of course, the ending of that scene is probably still the saddest, too!

Reading both these posts has got me in the mood for starting from the beginning again.

• 2 weeks later...

Decided to try and fire through this all again from the start before the second part of season 7 starts.

Through the first season the walkers were running (well, more like a power walk), climbing ladders, picking up rocks to bash in windows, stronger and a lot harder to kill. I get how they've focused more on other groups being the danger, but don't think they had to make them weaker, slower, dumber etc.

Anyway, interesting fashion sense from the one at about 8 seconds into the trailer here:

Really good returning episode, four filler episodes and a cracking last episode.

Well that goes without saying.

Will they get rid of Negan? He deserves to have his head caved in but he's a brilliant character.

Was looking at a few of the comic deaths without delving in too deep incase of future spoilers. Whorie's death is absolutely horrific.

8 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Was looking at a few of the comic deaths without delving in too deep incase of future spoilers. Whorie's death is absolutely horrific.

Spoiler

If going by the comics, Gabriel's is for me, by far the most horrific!!!

10 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Well that goes without saying.

Will they get rid of Negan? He deserves to have his head caved in but he's a brilliant character.

whos whorie?