The Walking Dead

King Kebab

Liked that episode,by no means a shocking opener but pretty good,loved the wiping out zombies bit,pure WD classic there, agree with Bennet about that henchman ,can see his death being satisfyingly gruesome, I assume they'll get in touch with that womens camp soon enough,not sure if they're going to start and finish the war this series or let it go into the next one but hopefully carnage will ensue.

...not sure if they're going to start and finish the war this series or let it go into the next one but hopefully carnage will ensue.

They drag the arse out of everything on the show. I'm fully anticipating this war will last well into the next season.

I did like the episode this week. Great piece with the zombie deaths but once again (and my biggest gripe with the show) there was absolutely no intensity for me when they were coming for Rick and Michonne. Rick was practically surrounded and yet I didn't get any kind of drama from it as I knew he'd be OK.

If I had the power to decide what happens from here I'd kill off one of Daryl, Michonne or Rick in the season finale and make the next season the last. Killing one of the big three would set up a great final season where you'd actually feel no one is safe.

28 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

They drag the arse out of everything on the show. I'm fully anticipating this war will last well into the next season.

I did like the episode this week. Great piece with the zombie deaths but once again (and my biggest gripe with the show) there was absolutely no intensity for me when they were coming for Rick and Michonne. Rick was practically surrounded and yet I didn't get any kind of drama from it as I knew he'd be OK.

I

I noticed they seemed to be able to push the. Zombies out the way with relevant ease, 

Do agree with next series being the last,there has to be an end game here, Rick in a double death with Negan might work .

Just another point,does anyone find the "king" thing a bit silly? 

I like the character and it's surely going to come that he'll finally agree to support Rick and take on The Saviours together (yet again, dragging the arse out of the obvious action). He's obviously a good guy. But I take issue with the "King" part. A King who is used like a bitch by The Saviours. I cringe every time he referred to as a king. If anyone is a King in TWD right now it's Negan.

4 hours ago, bennett said:

Should've reached this stage months ago without all the fannying aboot showing us how naughty Megan is. That henchman has to be the cringiest character ever?

Why do you even bother watching it? You've been going on about the same thing for ages, we get you don't like Negan.

Why do you even bother watching it? You've been going on about the same thing for ages, we get you don't like Negan.

I've noticed I'm a moaning b*****d about the show now as well. I actually had that discussion with my father-in-law the other day and said if I'd known at the start what I know now I'd never have started watching. I'm watching now because I want to know how it ends. If it was 3 seasons in I'd have packed it in by now but having invested almost 7 seasons worth of viewing I can't pack it in now :lol:

Did folk miss the bit where Ezekial explains hes acting in a role of King as it was the best way to help people unite behind him and follow his cause?

He gave a fairly long speech about it.

Also the show would utterly die if Rick was killed off, anyone else and it would continue, but I can't see it without him. Personally, I want a Michonne/Darryl/Carl triple death, causing "Mad Rick" to reappear and just terminate his way around the Saviours stronghold

Also the other bit about the "king" part is that remember the rest of the people in the Kingdom know nothing about Negan or the Saviours. That's a conscious decision Ezekial made in order to keep the persona alive and keep the illusion that they're all perfectly safe in the Kingdom.

It's still pretty ridiculous. Rick is an example of a leader that doesn't need to be classed as a king to be followed, Negan also, so it's a pretty shit reason from him.

His people don't know about his deal with Negan but we do and therefore from our point of view his title looks a bit daft if he's being owned by The Saviours. If he had told them to go f**k themselves then his title wouldn't be a daft IMO.

He'll eventually stand alongside Rick though. We just need to wait a few episodes as ever :lol:

17 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

If I had the power to decide what happens from here I'd kill off one of Daryl, Michonne or Rick in the season finale and make the next season the last. Killing one of the big three would set up a great final season where you'd actually feel no one is safe.

Does anyone know how far ahead the comics are? Like in season terms? Without giving away spoilers :P.

I agree we need an end game in sight but surely it all depends on the way the comics are going.

The show will die with Rick, or he'll wake up from his comma :lol:.

You'll see the King team up with Rick when either Richard or Daryl sabotage the deal they have with the saviours.They'll get in behind the walls and cause havoc, maybe even capture Daryl or kill the tiger.

I think Daryl's days are numbered. 

18 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Does anyone know how far ahead the comics are? Like in season terms? Without giving away spoilers :P.

I agree we need an end game in sight but surely it all depends on the way the comics are going.

The show will die with Rick, or he'll wake up from his comma :lol:.

You'll see the King team up with Rick when either Richard or Daryl sabotage the deal they have with the saviours.They'll get in behind the walls and cause havoc, maybe even capture Daryl or kill the tiger.

I think Daryl's days are numbered. 

Iv read about to about issue 160 with the comics and would imagine there is at the very least another 2 seasons until that's caught up, however given their history they could easily drag it out over 4 or 5! 

164 is the latest issue so you're pretty much up to date!!!

All I will say is that I would be very surprised if the Negan storyline is resolved this season!!!

Buts that's not to say that they won't do it!!!

On 19/02/2017 at 21:34, King Kebab said:

164 is the latest issue so you're pretty much up to date!!!

All I will say is that I would be very surprised if the Negan storyline is resolved this season!!!

Buts that's not to say that they won't do it!!!

I think it has been on social media that JDM has been confirmed for season 8, so it looks like he won't be killed off this season.

1 minute ago, IainMorton said:

I think it has been on social media that JDM has been confirmed for season 8, so it looks like he won't be killed off this season.

When they essentially take almost an entire episode per group / settlement, it's never going to come to a conclusion this season. Saviour's & Eugene next week, and we'll probably get a small something from Alexandria or Hilltop in with it. They'll probably only be "ready for war" by the end of the season.