The Walking Dead

King Kebab

Is it just me that thought 15 people, armed with assault rifles and a fucking bazooka, not letting Negans crew through the gates is much more preferable to allowing them in to take the lot. Yes they were exposed in the woods but that was a different time and a different situation. Now they have no guns, just doesn't make sense to me.

Is it just me that thought 15 people, armed with assault rifles and a fucking bazooka, not letting Negans crew through the gates is much more preferable to allowing them in to take the lot. Yes they were exposed in the woods but that was a different time and a different situation. Now they have no guns, just doesn't make sense to me.

He came early so they weren't expecting him. Also they didnt know who would come, how many, whether Negan would be there, if they'd be armed etc etc

But with hindsight, when that big creepy weirdo Negan's shadow appeared at the gate they should have launched the bazooka straight through him! Although Darryl would have got it and no Darryl no show IMO

Sort of a comic spoiler!!!

Do you think Daryll might be getting lined up to get Dwight's story arc from the comic???

Just a thought!!!

9 hours ago, King Kebab said:

Sort of a comic spoiler!!!

Reveal hidden contents

Do you think Daryll might be getting lined up to get Dwight's story arc from the comic???

Just a thought!!!

I've never read the comics but I think Dwight is going to help Darrell. Possibly out of guilt for stealing his bike and/or resentment at Negan pumping his missus.

11 hours ago, AUFC90 said:

I think Rick being so utterly shit scared of Negan doesn't help matters, although its nice to see the guilt of everyone elses death starting to weigh him down. He also seemed a bit remorseful when talking about Shane again.

I think Rick being so utterly shit scared of Negan doesn't help matters, although its nice to see the guilt of everyone elses death starting to weigh him down. He also seemed a bit remorseful when talking about Shane again.

I wouldn't say he's scared, he's scared for his family and friends. Doubt he's scared of Negan, more the thought of what else may happen.

3 hours ago, AUFC90 said:

I wouldn't say he's scared, he's scared for his family and friends. Doubt he's scared of Negan, more the thought of what else may happen.

So, he's not scared, but is scared, but isn't scared of Negan, but is scared of what Negan might do.

So... he is scared then, aye?

Rick is shit scared of Negan, and rightly so, as he's already shown himself to be a conscienceless, remorseless megalomaniac with cult leader esque charisma and followers. A heady combination. There's also absolutely no doubt that the Saviours as currently portrayed would burn the whole fucking world to the ground were anything to happen to their leader, so simply killing him on the spot would not have been a solution with a positive short term outcome.

3 hours ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

No, Negan doesn't kill Woman or Children.

I thought I saw that mentioned on here but the other night he said he doesn't enjoy killing women. Was that just to scare the inventory girl or will it be a slight tweak for the tv version? 

I thought I saw that mentioned on here but the other night he said he doesn't enjoy killing women. Was that just to scare the inventory girl or will it be a slight tweak for the tv version? 

I'm guessing it was to see if Rick had learned his lesson after the events of the premiere.

'I'll tell Rick, I'm going to kill this girl if they don't find these 2 guns'

Negan would have known that they'd search high and low for the guns, in order to prevent that from happening. I don't think he had any intention of harming her, never mind kill her. Just keeping them on their toes though.

I'd just like to state, again, that I'm Team Negan all the way. I think He's absolutely brilliant! :lol:

At this point in the show, the Walkers are now the least interesting and least dangerous part about it. The living all know what they're about, how to kill them and how to avoid them, so barring any nightmare scenario like when the horde caught Glenn, the wee guy and the w****r that shot himself in the revolving door, the Walkers aren't and shouldn't really be an issue.

The interesting and dangerous part now, in my opinion, is the greed of other humans and how society starts again without the rule of law. It's obviously been a recurring issue throughout the programme, but more so now that the group had settled in a community that had set rules, established authority figures, trade deals with other communities, almost back to how things were, and then the Saviours come in and turn it upside down (like a role reversal with Woodbury almost). Hoping the Saviours will be in for a good while yet, as there's plenty of scope for development.

Aye, unless there's a huge horde of walkers they hold almost no threat. The theory that everyone's going deaf due to the amount of guns the fire could be an interesting twist if it were true though