The Walking Dead

King Kebab

Re-watching the last series, and the beginning of the time with the group and the Saviours is happening. 

So far, unprovoked, the group have blown some off them up with a missile, snuck into a base and killed a group of saviours whilst they slept and stole all their guns, and smashed one of their heads with the butt of a gun.

Still not convinced Negans the bad guy here.

EDIT: Now they've just trapped a group, coming to investigate their friends murder, in a room and set it on fire.

Edited by RandomGuy.

Re-watching the last series, and the beginning of the time with the group and the Saviours is happening. 

So far, unprovoked, the group have blown some off them up with a missile, snuck into a base and killed a group of saviours whilst they slept and stole all their guns, and smashed one of their heads with the butt of a gun.

Still not convinced Negans the bad guy here.

EDIT: Now they've just trapped a group, coming to investigate their friends murder, in a room and set it on fire.

They got blown up with a rocket launcher because they were going to kill Abraham, Sasha etc. Rick was totally right, if they didn't attack the saviours the saviours would have attacked. Rick's crew just fucked up because they didn't think Negans lot had multiple bases.

8 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Every scene with Carl and his wee bird were absolutely brutal. 

I'm actively praying her head gets crushed, just to see his wee eye tear up.

16 minutes ago, bennett said:

Cringey henchman hamming it up like a neganlite, makes the roller skating scene seem inspired.

Your schtick about hating this show became boring about 100 pages ago.

Carl failing to hit the dart board :lol::lol:

Indeed. Was pishing myself at that as well.

Every scene with Carl and his wee bird were absolutely brutal. 

This. Carl isn't a bad character but is being portrayed by a truly awful actor. He can't change his emotions verbally. The guy won't get another major gig after the show finishes.

The lassie is starting to get tiresome as well. If you wanna go, go. She's a half decent actor at least.

Carl just annoys me in the fact hes a wee p***k who's constantly fucking up and causing problems. It'll be hilarious if Negan catches him trying to kill him, unfortunately Jesus will prevent that.

2 hours ago, marty_j said:

This series has been pish. Too slow. I know they are sticking to comic book but can anyone explain why someone didn't just blast Negan in face with gun when he came to Alexandria last week. Problem solved

Because he has a baseball bat with a name and that trumps assault rifles and rpg's.

This series has been pish. Too slow. I know they are sticking to comic book but can anyone explain why someone didn't just blast Negan in face with gun when he came to Alexandria last week. Problem solved

Are you saying last season wasn't slow?

Because he's the only reason the saviours aren't simply burning their way through the entire country.

2 hours ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

We covered that last week. Read the last few pages.

Sorry

44 minutes ago, throbber said:

Are you saying last season wasn't slow?

Not as slow IMO. Can't remember thinking so anyway

I think that's crazy, last season was slow and repetitive and for me felt like it didn't know where it was going. This season has started well and Negan is like nothing I have never seen before and I have felt genuinely moved watching it. 

I can understand the thinking that this seasons been going slow, and it's because it's jumping between 4 different groups much like it did a few seasons back. Each groups story has moved on a bit, but the overall picture hasn't. It's quite clearly trying to set the scene to bring them all together into one story though.

Edited by Spain