The Walking Dead

King Kebab

Well that was shit, wasn't it? Just horrible. Horribly acted, horribly written, full of plot holes all the actions done awfully. Did they actually get anything right?

Heavens knows why I watch this anymore. It's night and day from season 1. Night and day.

I think my favourite bit of the episode was watching Michonne roley-poley her way to safety. That was the best and worst thing I have ever seen in television.

We see her as a hostage on her knees in-front of a 20-odd man army, with another hostage Hershel next to her. That other hostage is executed, and Michonne just roley-poleys away without anybody seeing her or trying to stop her. It's laughable stuff. :lol:

Well that was shit, wasn't it? Just horrible. Horribly acted, horribly written, full of plot holes all the actions done awfully. Did they actually get anything right?

Heavens knows why I watch this anymore. It's night and day from season 1. Night and day. 

I think my favourite bit of the episode was watching Michonne roley-poley her way to safety. That was the best and worst thing I have ever seen in television.

We see her as a hostage on her knees in-front of a 20-odd man army, with another hostage Hershel next to her. That other hostage is executed, and Michonne just roley-poleys away without anybody seeing her or trying to stop her. It's laughable stuff.  :lol:

that was laughable. Still think Daryl with the zombie shield was better though. :lol:

Not getting the vibe for that episode here, I thought it was fucking tremendous. Absolutely love this show and it's now the only one I invest the time and emotion in. The best thing I've seen in TV in years, it reminds me of how I felt about the first few series of lost. There will be episodes where not much happens but there are episodes that are mind-blowing. Andrew Lincoln and David Morrissey have really excelled here.

I agree - while there were some moments that seemed a bit dumb, the overall episode was really intense and kept me on the edge of my seat.

Watched it last night, wow! that was brilliant , yes full of holes and the Michone escaoe was a bit feeble as has been pointed out but what a finish that was , kind of sad seeing the gov getting it because he is such a good character but it added to the finish, glad to see that c**t in the tank get it too...brilliant show

The problem with the episodes where not much happens is that it's not even engrossing in the same way many other dramas are. This show lives and dies by the constant danger that the cast are in and when it appears contrived or involves characters that we don't give a shit about then it falls down. It's not bad but it's not a great show either.

I find it just a tad strange why they would go to all the effort of putting the governor back in the mix for a couple of episodes then kill him off. The good thing is that they are back on the run where most of the best scenarios happen

I'm assuming Daryl starts pumping Beth seeing as they ran off together?

Where did Michonne go? Thought she was with Rick and then she disappeared?

Someone got a list of who is separated with who?

Rick and Carl

Glenn and the bus

Tyreese and the kids

Maggie and the alcoholic

Darryl and Beth

Think I'm missing a few

why don't you just watch rambo or some shite then?

It's just that they built of the governor as this bad ass sort of charcter with multiple eposides showing how he is evil etc but the fighting scences are all sorta weak in relation.

He was made out to be this guy who would do anything and kill anyone to protect his interests, the attacking the actual prision building and running away almost straight away when things got remotley difficult at the end of the last season was poorly done.

And this season they spent a fe epsiodes showing his rise back to his old ways only for it all to fall apart in 20mins.

I'm assuming Daryl starts pumping Beth seeing as they ran off together?

Where did Michonne go? Thought she was with Rick and then she disappeared?

Someone got a list of who is separated with who?

Rick and Carl

Glenn and the bus

Tyreese and the kids

Maggie and the alcoholic

Darryl and Beth

Think I'm missing a few

Was Sasha with Maggie and Bob?

You've also got Lily, her sister (can't remember her name), did her sister's lover make it? Struggling after a week!

The season got much better since I last posted, but admittedly I did post before the governor's return.

That finale was tremendous, tho I have to admit, completely obvious. Not him showing up with a fucking tank, but still. Little silly that the governor was able to bam up a full group with a almost childish lie tho, they were a mostly nonviolent group and yet after hearing and clearly seeing that Ric's group weren't the killers the governor made them out to be and seeing a innocent man decapitated, they didn't stop.

Where the f**k did he get a tank btw? I must have missed that part.

Hershels death was all too obvious, you knew the governor was gonna kill him.

They should have removed some of the dross episodes from the start of that season to expand this finale, cause just like the governors last attack on the prison, it was over far too quickly. And like last time, despite being outnumbered and them having far superior weaponry, Ric's side still won. Yeah, really.

Part of me did think tho, Last time it was a grenade launcher, this time a tank, if the governor survived was he gonna turn up with a fucking robot? Godzilla? Or maybe mecha Streisand? Cause him getting his hands on a tank is already fucking ridiculous.

Edited by EdgarusQPFC

Up until the mid season finale, season 4 had been a real let down.

That las episode was superb though. However, it pisses me off that they have basically stretched it out an extra 8 or so episodes with the flu virus, the gov's so called redemption, etc, when that episode there SHOULD have been the finale to season 3.

They've went a bit Lost syndrome on us, spinning stuff out with pointless filler episodes, and introducing new characters for the sole reason to have somebody killed off.