The Walking Dead

King Kebab

I don't think i completed season 1 of Homeland, just got boring and shit.

Walking Dead and Breaking bad are the two best things i have seen, both of them totally sucked me into their world and had me hooked from the word go. All other box sets i have tried have been good but not to the point when i can't get enough of them and actively look forward to watching more.

Walking Dead is dragging on a bit though

I don't think i completed season 1 of Homeland, just got boring and shit.

Walking Dead and Breaking bad are the two best things i have seen, both of them totally sucked me into their world and had me hooked from the word go. All other box sets i have tried have been good but not to the point when i can't get enough of them and actively look forward to watching more.

Walking Dead is dragging on a bit though

The Walking Dead and Breaking Bad are two of my all time favourite shows.

As for box sets, if you haven't seen it yet, I can MASSIVELY recommend The Wire. It's just an astonishing piece of work.

"You come at the king, you best not miss".

The Walking Dead and Breaking Bad are two of my all time favourite shows.

As for box sets, if you haven't seen it yet, I can MASSIVELY recommend The Wire. It's just an astonishing piece of work.

"You come at the king, you best not miss".

I will definitely give it a go as have heard wonderful things

As for walking dead - another completely forgettable episode. Glad Glenn is alive though, another poster on here said he would quit watching if he survived due to the impossible nature of his escape but the guy who shot himself obviously acted as a deterrent so i would say it was believable enough. Still pretty pish though.

I will definitely give it a go as have heard wonderful things

You should, ASAP. There are so many incredible characters and so many fantastically crafted episodes in The Wire that it's actually unfair to other TV programmes.

You should, ASAP. There are so many incredible characters and so many fantastically crafted episodes in The Wire that it's actually unfair to other TV programmes.

I promise you i will

I find it hard to make the first step and just watch the first episode of something though

This is pretty poor now.

Same storyline for years. Run about........find somewhere..........everything is ok.........something dodgy..........BIG FINALE!

given the world theyre in you cant really complain about that,if done properly it could still be exciting and gripping;what you can complain about is the pitiful daytime soap that this has turned into

This is pretty poor now.

Same storyline for years. Run about........find somewhere..........everything is ok.........something dodgy..........BIG FINALE!

While I still really enjoy it, it's starting to turn out this way. They need to start working towards something, even if it's just hinting at a conclusion.

See when the original idea comes out for something like the Walking Dead do the writers have a clue where they're going to go with it or do they only put a pitch for one season?

When Lost was on I'm pretty sure they planned it just for one season just to see how it went down then became a victim of their own success because they had no idea where it was going.

Must be the case for most shows because there must always a chance they won't go down well with the audience so would be silly to plan for 8 seasons or so from the word go