The Falkirk FC Thread

Great to hear that big Lee Miller & Peter Grant are back fit again and available. Connor McGrandles also back available after being ineligible in the cup tie.

Kevin McCann & Myles Hippolyte added to the squad too after signing. Squad looking very strong now.

Hippolytes dad is good friends with Richie Cadette....that's him sorted for a bit....!

Good signing, I was always impressed with him and caused us a few probs.

Replacing players that didn't play with players that may get a chance to stake a claim or improve from bench.

I don't get the Cooper slating, sulking in reserves, should go etc. He has been performing in the development league with performances at the level of Ryan Blair and O'Hara and yet musters 20 mins from the bench in a cup game all season.

So obvious there has been a fall out between him and Houstie, it happens in football a lot but glad to move on from it and we will more than likely hear more about it now he has gone

I don't get the Cooper slating, sulking in reserves, should go etc.

It's probably because he's shite tbh.

Looked good in cup games against lower league teams but aside from that showed nothing. You need to be pretty shite to be less effective than David Smith but he managed it.

I don't get the Cooper slating, sulking in reserves, should go etc.

Looked good in cup games against lower league teams but aside from that showed nothing. You need to be pretty shite to be less effective than David Smith but he managed it.

Based on 25 mins of first team action in cup games from the bench this season, 1 goal in that 25 mins

He is scoring in the development league from free kicks, having ability to take a set piece and makes David Smith look shite in the development league, Sheppard too but both above him in the pecking order.

I usually take just drive to away games but the mrs is needing the car tomorrow. Thinking about getting the train as the club website says all the buses are full. Is the train/subway advisable?

I usually do it and it's fine. Expect a heavy queue at Buchanan street though. After the game walk to Govan station instead of Ibrox. Only a 10 minute walk down the road and it is never busy there.

I usually do it and it's fine. Expect a heavy queue at Buchanan street though. After the game walk to Govan station instead of Ibrox. Only a 10 minute walk down the road and it is never busy there.

Thanks