The Falkirk FC Thread

Was gutted yesterday but then i remembted this morning that we'd managed to get rid of cooper at last and thats cheered me up a bit again. It always amazes me how a completely hopeless footballer like him can still keep getting gigs at a reasonable level despite continually doing nowt.

Was gutted yesterday but then i remembted this morning that we'd managed to get rid of cooper at last and thats cheered me up a bit again. It always amazes me how a completely hopeless footballer like him can still keep getting gigs at a reasonable level despite continually doing nowt.

Only one winner there and its Cooper, decent pay off for his contract, then get paid at St Mirren.....

As for hopeless,last time I looked we still had Smith on our bench

Edited by MrDust

Yet we've kept David Smith, who is worse than Cooper. The winning team and way midfield is set up hasn't helped Cooper. He isn't nowhere near as bad as some folk want to make out

As for people questioning his attitude and commitment. Some of the comments are fabricated nonsense and it's unfair on the lad