The Falkirk FC Thread

I was thinking Taiwo and Sibbs middle.

Vaulks in CB

Alston and Hippo wide.

If he doesn't want to go 2 upfront then he could throw Vaulks in as holding midfielder

4-5-1 against Sevco is a stick on rightly or wrongly

Hopefully Vaulks stays at CH because we need a pacey CH with Grant out

Rogers

Muirhead-Vaulks-Watson-Leahy

Alston-Kerr-Sibbs-Hippolyte

Baird-Miller

For 4-5-1 games bring Taiwo in for Miller and give Sibbs a free role

Actually think Sibbs best position is sitting in front of the back 4. Not in a Patrick Vieira role obviously but more of an Andrea Pirlo where he can see the whole park in front of him and spray 60 yard passes effortlessly. He was immense in that role in the cup final at Almondvale under Pressley

The last time at home to Rangers he started with Ohara and Baird so he isn't afraid of 2 upfront.

We've technically lost 3 midfielders for this with Kerr suspended, McGrandles injured and Vaulks redeployed.

We have limited options with Sibbs, Taiwo, Alston and Hippo.

I assume he wants to unsettle as little as possible.so I can't see people moving position from where they have been playing.

No Muirhead to CB

No Sibbs to the middle

No Vaulks back into midfield.

We seem a little vanilla with what we could do here.

I was over the moon when Kerr signed. It may have been nostalgia tinged but knew he'd play a part. He's generally been great. See also Lee Miller.

These boys are our last links with Brockville.

Couldn't agree more. Kerr is our unsung hero this season. A class act who shows quality and experience at the right times

The last 3/4 games is showing a flaw down our right side IMO. Muirhead clearly isn't a right back and it's starting to show. He gets caught too square at times and it's preventing us going forward. He's a solid defender who's done well but for us to kick on we need a new right back

Kerr has been our Player of the Season so far, outstanding again today.

Re Muirhead - his distribution is frustrating but he is excellent defensively. I understand why people get annoyed with him but he's an asset to the team at RB.

Having seen us play Partick Thistle and Dundee this season I think the current group (with a couple of additions) would be absolutely fine in the Premiership

Watching Dundee shit there pants like a 6 year old girl at Ibrox today and they're a top 6 Premiership team made me sad

And Hippo

I'm not sure about Hippolyte at all, although there seems to be a bit of a clamour from some fans to see him in the team. I see his signing as a bit of a punt really. Hopefully we'll see the good stuff that he can produce rather than the shit stuff that he comes up with as well some times.

I'd much rather that Houstie had given some game time to O'Hara today. He needs games at the right time to help develop him and I felt today was a perfect opportunity for that. If I'm honest, and possibly reading between the lines somewhat, I wonder if there's a wee problem attitude wise with O'Hara? I have heard some whispers that that may be the case.

Edited to add that, is it just me or has O'Hara made a significant difference in every game he's taken part in? Most exciting prospect we've had in a while (striking wise) in many years IMO.

Edited by ShaggerG