The Falkirk FC Thread

Aye okay...maybe underwhelmed is unfair but the point stands Kerr has been better than we thought as agreed has Miller ....knocked back by Ferranti thistle who thought white was a better option...a decision that will in all probability relegate them... I am as nostalgic as you for brockville & we will never replicate that atmosphere

Certainly wasn't underwhelmed with either of these signings. Miller wasn't knocked back by Ferranti Thistle, he was offered a contract and he came back to Falkirk to ask for a trial again, after Houston refused it first time round. That shows how much Miller wanted to come back to us. He didn't want to settle for Livi, and thankfully Houston gave him the opportunity

This is getting ridiculous. All starts from someone who has Anthony Stokes in their team... The Hivs should be worrying about catching us

For a start, O'Hara wouldn't even have progressed as far as he has in our academy, if there was any attitude problems.

Correct, he would have been run out of the place just like Leigh Griffiths :rolleyes:

I see on bbc that Thomas Grant has signed for Fleetwood. Seems a decent move for him managing to get a contract at League 1 considering things haven't quite worked out at Falkirk.

Steven Pressley is the manager, he got the best out of him to be fair but I'd imagine they were the only league one club interested.

This is getting ridiculous. All starts from someone who has Anthony Stokes in their team... The Hivs should be worrying about catching us

For a start, O'Hara wouldn't even have progressed as far as he has in our academy, if there was any attitude problems.

How very dare you sir!

It was I who happened to mention something that I'd heard, wish to feck I hadn't though as it seems to be playing havoc with Hope Street's blood pressure. Admittedly I was half pished at the time but you learn something new every day eh? :)

Regarding your last sentence, I had also heard that Bowman and Botti both had a poor attitude. Obviously I'm completely wrong though! :P

Well, that sure turned out to be a great decision.

Here is a better one for you

They Academy guys did a deal for Tony Watt from Airdrie for 8k before he hit their first team and Martin Ritchie refused to sanction the deal. 8 months later Celtic paid Airdrie 125k or so plus add ons.

On the upside Murray Wallace signed from the Old Club and after about 12 months we sold him to Huddersfield for over 400k.

You win some you lose some I guess.

How very dare you sir!

It was I who happened to mention something that I'd heard, wish to feck I hadn't though as it seems to be playing havoc with Hope Street's blood pressure. Admittedly I was half pished at the time but you learn something new every day eh? :)

Regarding your last sentence, I had also heard that Bowman and Botti both had a poor attitude. Obviously I'm completely wrong though! :P

not playing havoc with my blood pressure at all,,,,

sad thought that some of our fans are willing to pass on false information about some of our players. Each to their own i suppose. Houston continues to have the lad on the bench week in week out, maybe he's not in the know about the boys attitude, like some one here....

Edited by hope street

They Academy guys did a deal for Tony Watt from Airdrie for 8k before he hit their first team and Martin Ritchie refused to sanction the deal. 8 months later Celtic paid Airdrie 125k or so plus add ons. 

On the upside Murray Wallace signed from the Old Club and after about 12 months we sold him to Huddersfield for over 400k. 

No one is listening.

The best part about Murray Wallace is the Rangers board asking where we got him after we beat them 3-2.

The best part about Murray Wallace is the Rangers board asking where we got him after we beat them 3-2.

Aye that was Gordon Smith allegedly

COYB