The Falkirk FC Thread

Well, that's very disappointing. 

He is a good player, and one I was hoping we would keep. Been in and out the team a bit recently, but does have a lot to offer us. We've tended to play him at left midfield but we get the sense he prefers to play in the middle. 

Good signing. 

Posted on the Rovers thread so I'll post it here as well.

Good player, played most of the season on the wing for us though, although his best position is in behind the striker where he played for Partick. Not an ounce of pace on him though, slows down attacks a bit when trying to kill a game off near the end. He has nerves of steel. Extremely calm on the ball even though at times it could probably be considered as far too calm.

A bit disappointed as I'd have liked to see him stay next season with us signing wingers, he'd have got his chance through the middle. Can be replaced though.

Good Luck to him though, He could be the player your missing to get over the line next season.

Was it this one?

11701207_10207819987400536_5010076836556

Pretty sure the north, south and east stands are all the same height in this (see how the corner pods are higher than all but the west stand), made to look taller by the way the offices behind them wrap up and over the top of the roofs.

It was be absolutely brilliant to see it completely finished one day - but getting the 4th stand done would be an excellent start

That would be the nicest stadium in the world!

Craigen, like Muirhead, was good in the second tier but wasn't quite good enough to be a first pick for a bottom 6 team a level up.

Both are / were still young enough to improve and make that step but not sure I'd have craigen ahead of Falkirk's first choice attacking midfielders at the moment which maybe suggests at least one is off in the summer.

I saw a drawing at one stage that had the East the same size as the West, I think there were plans for a hotel as opposed to hospitality/office suites etc.

That drawing also had corner pods.

Absolute pie in the sky stuff.

That could be the name of the hotel restaurant!  :P

11701207_10207819987400536_5010076836556

That would be a beautiful stadium. Unlikely to happen but I'd love us to get the pylons that run through the Helix and past the stadium put underground, petty thing that annoys me about Westfield.

Only hearing good things about Craigen, anyone know if he's decent at set pieces? A good dead ball delivery is probably our weakest area.

That would be a beautiful stadium. Unlikely to happen but I'd love us to get the pylons that run through the Helix and past the stadium put underground, petty thing that annoys me about Westfield.

Only hearing good things about Craigen, anyone know if he's decent at set pieces? A good dead ball delivery is probably our weakest area.

Takes set plays with both his right and left foot, which is unusual. Like every player at this level, puts in more shite ones than good.