The Falkirk FC Thread

Ask Dunfermline fans about their friendlies in 2010.

Beaten comfortably off a lot of village teams and didn't win a single game.

Went on to win the league 10 months later.

Given we came back on Thursday and played on Wednesday, I wouldn't be too worried.

Now....Let's stop talking about it or a Hibee or 2 will be on telling us we have all been biting his bait (no euphemism)

Seemed to get them more reactive than us that game

I look at this thread, I look at our match treads and I look at some of the general nonsense stuff, not much else. quick question does other teams threads, st mirren, Morton, Dumbarton etc have hibs fans on all the time?

Right enough, absolutely no Falkirk fans to be found on Hibs' 16/17 thread or any match threads

Watch him now try claim a bite

Ask Dunfermline fans about their friendlies in 2010.

Beaten comfortably off a lot of village teams and didn't win a single game.

Went on to win the league 10 months later.

Given we came back on Thursday and played on Wednesday, I wouldn't be too worried.

Now....Let's stop talking about it or a Hibee or 2 will be on telling us we have all been biting his bait (no euphemism)

Seemed to get them more reactive than us that game

We lost three of the friendly games against Hibs, East Fife and a Man Utd 11 before winning our last two friendlies against Hearts and Aberdeen in 2010. A reasonably respectful pre season tbh.

We lost three of the friendly games against Hibs, East Fife and a Man Utd 11 before winning our last two friendlies against Hearts and Aberdeen in 2010. A reasonably respectful pre season tbh.

Not the 1 I'm thinking of then.

Who played for Man U? Any superstars?

Who played for Man U? Any superstars?

Not superstars but a really good proportion of the team have went on to have good careers, Josh King looked the best from memory, Lingaaard came on in the second half.

In your defence there was a year where we had a reasonably shit pre season but a very good season, and a fantastic pre season with Stephen Kenny before the disaster unfolded.