The Falkirk FC Thread

An improved Falkirk squad who topped you last season will be nowhere near a basically unchanged Hibs?

Piercing logic

Yes because a new manager changes nothing, right enough. And what's to say we won't sign more players? The season doesn't start for another month.

4 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Yes because a new manager changes nothing, right enough. And what's to say we won't sign more players? The season doesn't start for another month.

But Hibs fans kept on telling us how brilliant Stubbs was! Surely Lennon wont therefore be able to get more out of the same players?

Scrambling a bit here HB.

Hibs will be competing with ourselves for the flag this year, attempting to top us like they failed to do last year. I'd say then that their manager is as relevant to us as Peter Pawlett currently is to yourselves.

'Competing with ourselves'.

:lol:

On 09/07/2016 at 22:45, ebobsboy said:

Only downfall is he will prob be away on international duty at some point. He's partnering Watson at the moment which is ok, Watson was better with Grant beside him, McCracken beside Watson didnt fill anyone with confidence, Muirhead i think Houston has no faith at all at CB even though its his natural position. He i think may find himself out the team at the start of the season due to us signing Kidd.

Kidd had no positional sense at right back and his touch wasn't great, Muirhead will start the season there

22 hours ago, Shooboax said:

Your financial model is poorly thought out. It'll see you all come unstuck in the near future if you can't sell players to balance your books. After the Pars deserved financial demise we're building for the future at a pace built on realism. Great people in charge and a real community asset. A lot of clubs will follow us as we're showing how it should be done. Who knows maybe enough money will eventually be available for you guys to finish the Chemical Arena.

Yep, the club that would've went bust if they weren't promoted, that's some model

On 10/07/2016 at 16:22, Shooboax said:

Your financial model is poorly thought out. It'll see you all come unstuck in the near future if you can't sell players to balance your books. After the Pars deserved financial demise we're building for the future at a pace built on realism. Great people in charge and a real community asset. A lot of clubs will follow us as we're showing how it should be done. Who knows maybe enough money will eventually be available for you guys to finish the Chemical Arena.

Got to love this "Chemical Arena" patter!

Poor soul hasn't noticed that the wind usually blows from the west in these parts meaning most of the shite from Grangemouth industry gets blown across the Forth and into his lungs.

All part of the great mythical sky fairies plan to eradicate mutants  and inbreds...                                            probably.

I have been many times to the Grangemouth Stadium. Right from the days of 2 stands to the present (still) incomplete stadium of 3 stands. I was also at the previous Brockville actually in Falkirk before you moved out to Grangemouth.

15 minutes ago, Shooboax said:

I have been many times to the Grangemouth Stadium. Right from the days of 2 stands to the present (still) incomplete stadium of 3 stands. I was also at the previous Brockville actually in Falkirk before you moved out to Grangemouth.

Congratulations (small point though Grangemouth Stadium is a completely different place from the Falkirk Stadium)

Edited by Reggie Perrin