The Falkirk FC Thread

2 hours ago, Shooboax said:

Geography lost on you all.

Your post failed because there is, of course,  an actual Grangemouth fucking Stadium.

Keep plugging away though cause the stadium location does usually land a few bites, even if it is from uber-simpletons Gaz and BPM - the Hibs dullards would do well to follow your example cause they've been trying like f'ck for absolutely ages.

Take a wee break and then fire in with some three stand pish - maybe get your helper to read over it first.

Edited by Ned Nederlander

15 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

Your post failed because there is, of course,  an actual Grangemouth fucking Stadium.

Keep plugging away though cause the stadium location does usually land a few bites, even if it is from uber-simpletons Gaz and BPM - the Hibs dullards would do well to follow your example cause they've been trying like f'ck for absolutely ages.

Take a wee brake and then fire in with some three stand pish - maybe get your helper to read over it first.

Rather "utter simpletons" bite than start threads congratulating The Rangers tbh. 

2 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Rather "utter simpletons" bite than start threads congratulating The Rangers tbh. 

I've started quite a few 'congratulations' threads on here - Stenhousemuir have had two IIRC, 'Rangers', Dunfermline and I think even Motherwell - all on the back of almost continual ribbing from myself when they've then gone on to win or do something of note.

If I'm going to give it out I'm quite happy to tip my hat when the tables are turned, I'm sure each thread gave me a chance to get a few more digs in along the way.

5 hours ago, MrDust said:

Kidd had no positional sense at right back and his touch wasn't great, Muirhead will start the season there

i thought the same about kidd. his passing and touch was pretty rank all game but maybe he just needs time to settle. everyone else looked decent even the keeper quickly settled in and looked solid. was impressed with gallagher and fash

It's not really incredible Hibeesbounce, in fact it's normality. I've a Pars neebur who claims all fitbaw fans are arseholes. Got to be something in that given the high degree of rasperness in this thread alone. Me excluded of course.

2 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Calls Gav and BPM simpletons for biting while biting. Well done, Ned.

There's a fine line between pointing and laughing and being reeled in GiG - especially on P&B

If you read my post again you'll see I quoted him to point and laugh at other folk ... or was it to bite?

1 hour ago, Shooboax said:

Ned you need educated. It's take a break, not take a 'brake'. Add English lessons to your Geography lessons lol, pmsl, rofl etc

Aye. soz etc. riddy

1 hour ago, Shooboax said:

I don't think in all my time I have ever called fellow fans simpletons.

That's 'cause you're related to each and every one of them.

I like you Ned. You're acting like a true Ned by dishing out insults. Bully behaviour just because you lack the emotional intelligence to cope. Disparage and deflect. Age old defence mechanism. Mind you if I stayed in the blast zone I'd be an angry man.