The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, Gus2 said:

ER Naw the crying was from al those people your club defaulted on payments too. How many people did your club put on the dole. What your club Rangers Livingston and Hearts did was nothing less than legal robbery

Gus I really doubt they cried like you are now, brother you are in absolute fits of tears here. Are you ok man?

3 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

I'd be embarrassed by that. You are no better than Sevco, Livingston or the rest of the clubs that haven't fulfilled there commitments in relation to debt. Not a beautiful club an embarrassment of a club. Mind you being tight with money is the Fife way.

Harry man, we are a community owned club looking towards the future. You come here and spread all this negativity? Shame on you sir, shame on you.

I'm as disappointed as anyone that he's gone, if he's gone, but one player doesn't make a team. He's not our best player, and we still have a strong squad with good players signed already, and there's over a month of the transfer window left.

I'm disappointed, not worried.

Agree that one player doesn't make a team but one player can be a real driving force & I think Vaulks is. Squad was shaping up very nicely but if he does go that is a sizeable blow.

Out of interest, if he not our best player, then who is?

Agree that one player doesn't make a team but one player can be a real driving force & I think Vaulks is. Squad was shaping up very nicely but if he does go that is a sizeable blow.

Out of interest, if he not our best player, then who is?

I'd say Peter Grant but Vaulks was right up there.

2 minutes ago, Barn said:

Is this the kind of toxic misogyny people are taught in Falkirk? Gus, I really put you down as a stand up individual but that has just tarred your reputation beyond repair I'm afraid.

A sad day.

You know what on reflection your right that was out of line and the ladies of Fife have my deepest apologies. (I will also delete the post) However that does not detract from the basic fact your club indulged in legal theft.  

Just now, Gus2 said:

You know what on reflection your right that was out of line and the ladies of Fife have my deepest apologies. (I will also delete the post) However that does not detract from the basic fact your club indulged in legal theft.  

You have repented brother, welcome to the light, I'm sure the lovely ladies of Fife can now move on.

It's all positive here in Dunfermline, we may have an absolutely shocking past but the club belongs to the community now, you're upset about our 'legal theft' because you are worried the new and improved Dunfermline might just scud yous.

10 minutes ago, Barn said:

You have repented brother, welcome to the light, I'm sure the lovely ladies of Fife can now move on.

It's all positive here in Dunfermline, we may have an absolutely shocking past but the club belongs to the community now, you're upset about our 'legal theft' because you are worried the new and improved Dunfermline might just scud yous.

Not going to happen and any way all we really need to hear howls of anguish from EEP is too sign on a free Faissal El Bakhtaoui  

Usual pish spouted on the Web site I see. No details of amount and crap about him perhaps leaving for nothing next summer. Perhaps I'd we backed the manager and pushed the boat out a but we might have had a chance of winning the title and then being able to offer him top flight football next season. Usual gutless actions from the bod. Would be different if we were in the poor house but I'm sure henderson spouting on about our great bank balance at this year's ago will make up for it.

4 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Usual pish spouted on the Web site I see. No details of amount and crap about him perhaps leaving for nothing next summer. Perhaps I'd we backed the manager and pushed the boat out a but we might have had a chance of winning the title and then being able to offer him top flight football next season. Usual gutless actions from the bod. Would be different if we were in the poor house but I'm sure henderson spouting on about our great bank balance at this year's ago will make up for it.

Why would we want to alert clubs or players to how much we just coined in? Why don't you just f**k off and support someone else. You're the most depressing, negative fan on here. 

In the past week, we saw v. Elgin with him and v. Stirling without him. Can only hope the board haven't yet again underestimated the loss. I'm sure this news has delighted the fans of all the other champoinship clubs - as it should. Anyway, a terrific servant - some wonderful memories -  and whatever the merits of John Rankin, he's nowhere near an adequate replacement.

Why would we want to alert clubs or players to how much we just coined in? Why don't you just f**k off and support someone else. You're the most depressing, negative fan on here. 

I agree with him, that sort of patter about "losing him for nothing" sets alarm bells ringing. I reckon we've sold Vaulks for buttons.

31 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Look m8 unlike our board I'd like to see us get out of this league in the near future. We'll never do that if we keep selling our best players and not reinvesting the cash in some quality players.  You may be happy at losing players like vaulks and replacing them with the usual journeymen and that's your prerogative but I'm not and that's mine. Yes players move on but we need to reinvest the cash in the team now that we no longer have money issues.