The Falkirk FC Thread

It's Liam Henderson and gms were talking about. Their decent players but the way some folk are talking on here youd think they were superstars.At the end of the day neither of the two of them can get a game for one of the worst celtic sides for a long time. 

Just now, Shadwell Dog said:

It's Liam Henderson and gms were talking about. Their decent players but the way some folk are talking on here youd think they were superstars.At the end of the day neither of the two of them can get a game for one of the worst celtic sides for a long time. 

Both of them would walk into our team. 

FFS make it stop, please. 

Some Falkirk fans are genuine morons. It takes some effort to make Gav look a decent poster.

Liam Henderson won't sign for Falkirk. The only club he'd sign for in the championship is Hibs simply because he's already been here and won something. He could and should be playing at a higher level than the championship this season. He'd maybe benefit from a loan spell to a half decent side down south if he wasn't to return to us which I can't see happening anyway in all honesty. Rankin is a average signing by Falkirk. Certainly not good enough to replace Vaulks who was an excellent player most times I seen him for you last season.

Was reading on my Facebook a few jambos saying they want Houston in to replace Neilson but I recall reading on here that he's apparently retiring after he leaves Falkirk. Would he be tempted by hearts?

He's rapid and has a good footballing brain for someone so young. Just needs some game time and I am convinced he'll be back in our first team at the start of next season.

He was in the top flight under-20 team of the season aged 16.

He'll hit double figures before Xmas, guaranteed.

The point I'm making is your laughing & pointing with your hivee pals as if we could never sign Henderson on loan..of course we could we are a far bigger club than rovers ya Fife vermin

I never said you could never sign Henderson on loan? I think it's perfectly reasonable to think that he could be a Falkirk player in the future. Not at this minute though

If he was to pick a loan move between the Rovers and Falkirk, he'll obviously pick Falkirk. I do think Hibs are probably in for Henderson though so going by the same logic, if it was a choice between Hibs and yourself... Hibs a team likely to win the championship this year or Falkirk, a team who that will realistically be in this league in 2017/2018 as well, who would you pick if you were him?

Can I ask why you have built up so much hatred for Fifers?

Just now, Rugster said:

Both of them would walk into our team. 

FFS make it stop, please. 

Of course they would but their hardly feckin superstars  and are spending celtic game days doing feck all currently. Getting henderson on loan is no different than picking up mcgrandles on loan. Similar age and experience . Norwich valued him at 500k plus but we're still willing to send him back up here for more game time.

Haud the bus you silly c***s.

Gms and Henderson on loan? Who the f**k do you think we are :lol:

This happens every time something seen as bad happens at our club. Aw the mouth breathers have an absolute epileptic fit.

Away and f**k off and support the **** and the ****

Be gone

11 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Haud the bus you silly c***s.

Gms and Henderson on loan? Who the f**k do you think we are :lol:

This happens every time something seen as bad happens at our club. Aw the mouth breathers have an absolute epileptic fit.

Away and f**k off and support the **** and the ****

Be gone

We've had far better players than that pair on loan before. If we took that view the likes of Krul, Schmeichel and stokes would never have darkened our door.

We've had far better players than that pair on loan before. If we took that view the likes of Krul, Schmeichel and stokes would never have darkened our door.

All unknowns at the time, when we were in the premier league. Kasper was only known at the time due to the fact his da was one of the best goalies of all time. If Henderson was to go out on Loan it would be to either a team in the top tier or the hibees. 'Mckay Stephen' is rumoured to be going to hearts. There's no way we can match teams in the top tier wage wise.

I do agree however that another signings needed. Maybe we could use our contacts at Swansea for a loan deal. But put the bottle down if you think we're gonna be signing lads like gms on loan.

Biggest problem is English Academy players or U21's or even fringe players don't risk going on loan anymore. The sit about in the reserves & pick up good money & never really have to prove themselves. A loan too big a risk, a gamble they don't want to take. Only ones you get are kids who have been told there is no deal for them.