The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, Andreas Kelevra said:

Why?

Pointing out how far Hibs have slipped and how shit their lives must be bamming up Falkirk Fans, whilst being unable drop a few grand to see their team in Europe.

:lol: 

You're utterly rattled here, away and have a lie doon. 

4 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

:lol: 

You're utterly rattled here, away and have a lie doon. 

Rattled?

Not me, could not give a f**k about Hibs, you clearly give a f**k about Falkirk that's why you are in the Falkirk Thread and cannot afford to see your team play - utter tramp.

Rattled?

Not me, could not give a f**k about Hibs, you clearly give a f**k about Falkirk that's why you are in the Falkirk Thread and cannot afford to see your team play - utter tramp.

That tramp patter is like water off a ducks back. All the Hibs Bois on here are fucking minted :lol:

23 minutes ago, Andreas Kelevra said:

Rattled?

I'll continue to post knowing its annoys the f**k out of you, m9.

No one has said they didn't go because they couldn't afford it you utter werido :lol: 

Looks like I'm conversing with the Edinburgh underclass,  who earn less than average, unable to earn enough to see their team play and lash out by posting on Falkirk threads,

If Hibs play on the road, we'll watch on the pavement.

Assuming your a Falkirk fan, you're giving good lads like Rugster and Marshmallo etc a bad name. They must be face palming like f**k.

If Hibs play on the road, we'll watch on the pavement.

Assuming your a Falkirk fan, you're giving good lads like Rugster and Marshmallo etc a bad name. They must be face palming like f**k.

Ironic to see a Falkirk fan call anyone a tramp when many of their fans greet about paying £22 to visit the Scottish Cup holders.

15 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I'll continue to post knowing its annoys the f**k out of you, m9.

No one has said they didn't go because they couldn't afford it you utter werido :lol: 

Why not go to Brondby then?

Really annoys me? 140 posts in ten years, shows I don't give that much of a shit about football forums. :blink:

I'm just on here at the moment to show you up for the tramp you are? 

No matter how many points Hibs finish ahead of us, you will and always will be a trampy deadbeat loser in life. :thumsup2

•  
Edited by Andreas Kelevra

Why not go to Brondby then?

Really annoys me? 140 posts in ten years, shows I don't give that much of a shit about football forums. :blink:

I'm just on here at the moment to show you up for the tramp you are? 

No matter how many points Hibs finish ahead of us, you will and always will be a trampy deadbeat loser in life. :thumsup2

•  

I didn't go because I didn't want to go, I hardly ever do away games in Scotland so it isn't that surprising I didn't go away in Europe.

Aye defo not annoyed but you've decided to have a rant anyway, that's me convinced.

4 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I didn't go because I didn't want to go, I hardly ever do away games in Scotland so it isn't that surprising I didn't go away in Europe.

Aye defo not annoyed but you've decided to have a rant anyway, that's me convinced.

Now I know for certain you are a total fucking cock!

How can anyone compare their club team with the national team, unless your one those utter rockets who compare Glengary feathers and kilt length

Still nice to know you are too poor to see your team, maybe should have stuck in at school. :lol:

•  

Now I know for certain you are a total fucking cock!

How can anyone compare their club team with the national team, unless your one those utter rockets who compare Glengary feathers and kilt length

Still nice to know you are too poor to see your team, maybe should have stuck in at school. :lol:

•  

Ermm, I've not mentioned the national team once there champ. Come back in the morning once you've sobered up.