The Falkirk FC Thread

Why weren't in you Denmark, are you a deadbeat? Refuse to give your dad a BJ or what? 

The fact Hibs fans are polluting this thread says it all, from the famous five and European cup semi finals to trying to bam up Falkirk Fans whilst in the 2nd tier of Scottish football. Who is really laughing here? 

11 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Whatever makes you feel better, m9.

It makes me feel a whole lot better knowing Hibs are giving shit about us and not Clydebank or Airdrie.

2 minutes ago, Andreas Kelevra said:

Why weren't in you Denmark, are you a deadbeat? Refuse to give your dad a BJ or what? 

The fact Hibs fans are polluting this thread says it all, from the famous five and European cup semi finals to trying to bam up Falkirk Fans whilst in the 2nd tier of Scottish football. Who is really laughing here? 

It makes me feel a whole lot better knowing Hibs are giving shit about us and not Clydebank or Airdrie.

Deadbeat, Dad a BJ? :lol: It's a bit werid these are things you think would stop someone going on holiday, something to share with the rest of us? 

Anyway, this is Pie and Bovril and it's an open forum. Everything I've posted about in here has been on topic about football, suck it up. 

If you claim to be Hibs fan and you were not in Brondby, you clearly are a deadbeat. Thats a fact.

I do notice how you avoided that fact that Hibs best days are clearly behind them. Our best days could easily be in front of us and quite attainable with a fair wind and a bit of luck.

IMG_1469233052.448875.jpg.b4bcfa59d9910b

1 hour ago, Shadwell Dog said:

We've had far better players than that pair on loan before. If we took that view the likes of Krul, Schmeichel and stokes would never have darkened our door.

They're better players now, when we had them they could have walked past anyone in the street and they wouldn't have known who they were. Wind your neck in and stop talking utter, utter Pish. 

6 minutes ago, Andreas Kelevra said:

If you claim to be Hibs fan and you were not in Brondby, you clearly are a deadbeat. Thats a fact.

I do notice how you avoided that fact that Hibs best days are clearly behind them. Our best days could easily be in front of us and quite attainable with a fair wind and a bit of luck.

There were a 1000 or so Hibs fans in Copenhagen, does that mean every other Hibs fan that wasn't there is a "deadbeat"? A yes or no answer will do. 

Hibs best days were probably before I was born, who gives a shit. 

Every older Hibs fan I know said watching the Hibees lift the 2016 Scottish Cup was the best day they've had as a Hibs fan and I was there for that. That'll do me. 

Absolute slaver :lol:

Yes.If you cannot afford to go 6 months with out a wage - you are a deadbeat. Therefore going to Brondby should be simple to any sane working Hibs fan

I'll give those on a fixed income a pass, because how often can the 5th biggest team in Scotland expect to be in Europe? It really is a surprise when you get there.

Working in Edinburgh you should earning far more than a poor Falkirk fan like me.:lol:

Yes.If you cannot afford to go 6 months with out a wage - you are a deadbeat. Therefore going to Brondby should be simple to any sane working Hibs fan

I'll give those on a fixed income a pass, because how often can the 5th biggest team in Scotland expect to be in Europe? It really is a surprise when you get there.

Working in Edinburgh you should earning far more than a poor Falkirk fan like me.:lol:

Please stop.

5 minutes ago, Andreas Kelevra said:

How much are folk In Edinburgh on by the way?