The Falkirk FC Thread

Some cracking Shooboax statistics:

• 495 well informed and articulate posts.
  • Currently sitting with 30 guid guy points.
  • One warning for trolling
  • 1,025  profile views

Like Dunfermline Athletic, clearly and unambiguously Box-Office.

6 hours ago, Trump said:

Can anyone tell me what Craigen adds to this team? I know he's just joined and we are missing Alston but get the feeling we are putting a round peg in a square hole.

So a player is Shite after three games ?

6 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

I've generally been against a back five but it does suit the players we have now.

Kidd would have to be the right back, and ideally you'd have two of Taiwo/Kerr/Rankin in the middle with Sibbald letting Sibbs get forward.

Have you seen Kidd at right back ?

10 minutes ago, Shooboax said:

Some cracking Shooboax statistics:

• 495 well informed and articulate posts.
  • Currently sitting with 30 guid guy points.
  • One warning for trolling
  • 1,025  profile views

Like Dunfermline Athletic, clearly and unambiguously Box-Office.

Whaurs financial cheats ?

Just now, MrDust said:

Whaurs financial cheats ?

That's auld hat. We did cheat, that is a fact. But we've moved on, and that is the most important fact.

Good luck for the season by the way.

Looking forward to the derbies.

2 hours ago, Shooboax said:

That's auld hat. We did cheat, that is a fact. But we've moved on, and that is the most important fact.

Good luck for the season by the way.

Looking forward to the derbies.

Wait, what? I've ignored it so far and theres no need to take it much further after this, but: That first line is the ultimate train wreck, congratulations! You cheated in order to move on, not moved on from cheating.

The last two lines I fully reciprocate/agree on! Should be a couple of crackers we have in store, let's see what comes of them. Christmas Eve will be a fantastic wee trip.

Wait, what? I've ignored it so far and theres no need to take it much further after this, but: That first line is the ultimate train wreck, congratulations! You cheated in order to move on, not moved on from cheating.

The last two lines I fully reciprocate/agree on! Should be a couple of crackers we have in store, let's see what comes of them. Christmas Eve will be a fantastic wee trip.

If you want to know happened I can tell you. Or you can read about it online. What you got was an acknowledgement that the previous regime cheated. Given the amount of effort from me and loads of other Pars fans to remove the previous regime you won't find anybody hiding from the truth here.

2 hours ago, Shooboax said:

If you want to know happened I can tell you. Or you can read about it online. What you got was an acknowledgement that the previous regime cheated. Given the amount of effort from me and loads of other Pars fans to remove the previous regime you won't find anybody hiding from the truth here.

Well this is awkward. I always thought teams who've been in administration used to stick together and deny all knowledge that they are cheats? 

Very refreshing to watch 1 break ranks.

Hate seeing teams win trophies and leagues on the back of the old bill avoiding. Also looking at Gretna, Livi, Hearts and Rangers here.

Edited by Gaz FFC

3 hours ago, Shooboax said:

Was the main problem not the fact that you actually did hee haw to remove the previous regime until the whole thing went belly up and you then piled in and got the club on the cheap minus the huge amount of debt piled up in the process. Perhaps if something had been done a whole lot earlier you wouldnt have ended up in the seaside leagues . But of course you were winning promotion ahead of other clubs who were managing their club correctly so why bother doing that.

f**k sake lads, this is place always loses its shit at the weekend, while I'm out enjoying my couple of days off, there's whole lot of pishy frillies on show here. Still optimistic for the season ahead. Reading nothing into these shitey league cup games where it is obvious Houston is trying out different ideas. Losing vaulks is obviously a blow but it's no exactly armageddon. Same pish gets spouted by the same folk every year at this time. That Andreas is a fucking wallop, I prefer shoobox and he's a pars supporting fifer bin dwelling troll neebs. At least you get the feeling he's just looking for bites. 

*dab* 

I'm a mere fan. Ordinary fans didn't have access to the information. Once things did start to come out through the media then fans did pull together to try and save the club. Pars Alive, Pars Community the Pars United were fans pulling together to tackle the situation. Nobody who supported the club wanted the club to be in the state it ended up in. However from our perspective it's back on track and living within it's means. The guys running the club have been making huge amends within the local community. Every effort is being made to ensure its run properly and for the benefit of the fans and again the local community.

53 minutes ago, Shooboax said:

I'm a mere fan. Ordinary fans didn't have access to the information. Once things did start to come out through the media then fans did pull together to try and save the club. Pars Alive, Pars Community the Pars United were fans pulling together to tackle the situation. Nobody who supported the club wanted the club to be in the state it ended up in. However from our perspective it's back on track and living within it's means. The guys running the club have been making huge amends within the local community. Every effort is being made to ensure its run properly and for the benefit of the fans and again the local community.

I have absolutely no idea about the sums and figures that are paid in our league/league one. Do you reckon the money put together by the fans with the payment plan was what put you over the edge? People trying to criticise you for it when it's surely a good way forward. Fans putting money towards their club and the board actually managing to use it for the common goal of promotion.

Back to the bairns: I'm sure it's not enough for many because they like calling Houstie lazy, but surely if Rankin was shite/completely done weeks and weeks of training with us would have showed just that. I trust him not to sign Rankin if he can't offer enough to our team and he's certainly had a good look at him.