20 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

Team at moment for me

------------------Thompson--------------

Mhead Watson Grant gallacher

---------------------mckee-------------------

Harris--------------------------------hippo

-------------------sibbald---------------------

-------austin--------------------loy-----------

Decent side assuming no one else comes in. If sibbald leaves craigen can play no10 role. Subs are Miller and ohara for loy and austin. Shepherd or craigen for Harris. Taiwo and Kerr for McKee. Gaspo for Watson or Grant.

Certainly a very attacking side. The fact that we have no-one playing in the middle of the park that can tackle though would give me serious concerns. Harsh on craigen too . I'd prob have McKee rm with taiwo and craigen in the middle. Harris would be an option off the bench till we see what he can actually do.

Find out wot sort ay losers they ur oan day wan!!!!

Amarite!?

I can't wait to see this site after that game. The seethe one way of the other might even outdo the Pars after Hippo's 'Rolly' Loy over the keeper at EEP.[emoji16]

F#!?ing hell man, who would have thought a signing like this would bring such a feel good factor?

Sitting in a boozer in Alloa FFS... Budapest seems a long way away.. Onwards and Upwards, might need to order another birra moretti [emoji39]

I reckon we'll go (assuming Sibbs is away)

Thompson

Muirhead Luca Grant Gallacher

Harris McKee Taiwo Hippo

Loy Austin

Subs: Mitchell, Kidd, Watson, Kerr, Craigen, Shepherd/O'Hara, Miller, 

I think you're probably right with this side as Houston will prefer two holding midfielders rather than one and craigen playing in the no10 hole. We should play that at home and against the bottom few sides away from home and the two holding midfielders away to the top half of the league. Will be gutted not see sibbald and loy link up now. Maybe money for sibbs hasn't been used for loy though and another top signing to come?

10 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

No he wasn't.

He was. Aside from his fat arse keeping us up.

15 goals in 60 odd games. Never got double figures either season and a think was beaten by Arfield from midfield in goal count season he left.

21 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

I reckon we'll go (assuming Sibbs is away)

Thompson

Muirhead Luca Grant Gallacher

Harris McKee Taiwo Hippo

Loy Austin

Subs: Mitchell, Kidd, Watson, Kerr, Craigen, Shepherd/O'Hara, Miller, 

8 or 9 of that will be correct, I can see two centre midfield sitters and why not if the the wide players are delivering.

Our better performances last season were with the width doing the creating and mids covering, tho mainly away from home, didn't work as well at home.

Fair play to the club for making the Loty signing happen. Really excited about this and I actually have a feeling Harris will work out well too.
COYB.

It looks like the Bairns Business group funded this signing. Fair play to them for handing over their cash.