The Falkirk FC Thread

Concerning?

Someone mentioned that the Bairns Business Club funded the deal for Loy but it wasn't the full deal, it was only a %.

Great that they were able to support though as without it (& Dundee's pay off) I'd be surprised if he wasn't remaining at Dens Park seeing out his very decent contract.

21 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I absolutely love it. He says all the right things and looks like a god chiselled from marble. He loves me and I love him. Its just.... perfect.

Ladies day this year is gonnae be busy wi our chippendale squad.

Might need to have 3 ladies days

2 minutes ago, skinny arab said:

Deniz Memhet, any good? On trial at us apparently.

Never really got a chance tbh as was kept out by Danny, chances were limted for him.

11 minutes ago, Jackie Moon said:

Never really got a chance tbh as was kept out by Danny, chances were limted for him.

2 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

Seemed to get game time at Port Vale after he left us but eventually got dropped I think towards the end of the year.

Cheers

6 minutes ago, skinny arab said:

Cheers

He seemed generally decent any time he got a chance however, the one thing he'll be remembered for was conceding a goal at Morton by dropping a ball at a forward's feet then screaming for a foul when it was anything but!

30 minutes ago, skinny arab said:

Deniz Memhet, any good? On trial at us apparently.

Had a wonder game in the U20s v Rangers but never got 2 games in a row in the first team for us which tells you all you need to know. He perhaps deserved a chance when Danny's Rogers form dipped but to stand a chance to become first choice, you need a few games to prove your worth and not one game randomly and selected for challenge cup games v 3rd or 4th tier.

He would be a good back up, tho left us to get games 

I expect Falkirk to get more penalties than any other Club this Season. 

There is no doubt, especially with serial diving cheats Miller and Loy in their Team. 

Have a good Season. 

We are going up. 

13 minutes ago, shull said:

There is no doubt, especially with serial diving cheats Miller and Loy in their Team. 

Have a good Season. 

We are going up. 

This post is well worth two greetin' faced smilies.

:bairn:bairn

55 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

He seemed generally decent any time he got a chance however, the one thing he'll be remembered for was conceding a goal at Morton by dropping a ball at a forward's feet then screaming for a foul when it was anything but!

41 minutes ago, MrDust said:

Had a wonder game in the U20s v Rangers but never got 2 games in a row in the first team for us which tells you all you need to know. He perhaps deserved a chance when Danny's Rogers form dipped but to stand a chance to become first choice, you need a few games to prove your worth and not one game randomly and selected for challenge cup games v 3rd or 4th tier.

He would be a good back up, tho left us to get games 

Cheers guys. He is being looked at as back to Bell who does seem to pick up a few injuries.

Someone mentioned that the Bairns Business Club funded the deal for Loy but it wasn't the full deal, it was only a %.

Great that they were able to support though as without it (& Dundee's pay off) I'd be surprised if he wasn't remaining at Dens Park seeing out his very decent contract.

Someone!!

Wonder if we will be awarded the 2009 Scottish Cup Final victory now that the Govan cheats have finally been shown up for what they are in a court of law.

Regan and Doncaster should be facing the dole queue over this farce.

Aye. Not enough to have the governing bodies of Scottish Football perpetually stack the deck for them, the manky bigoted b*****ds had to cheat cluns like ourselves out of historic moments, all so they could engage in their seedy wee rivalry with the other other sister.

Plenty people should be ashamed.

Falkirk FC; Moral Scottish Cup winners 2008/9

Sounds good to me [emoji16][emoji106]

1 hour ago, shull said:

Have a good Season. 

We are going up. 

You forgot about our master penalty-winner, Hippolyte. Good post otherwise.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

He can be. For some reason his confidence and finishing touch deserted him last season and the tail end of the one before. He will put in a 10/10 for effort every single week though.

Eta hes not as good as Rory Loy emoji7.pngemoji7.pngemoji7.pngemoji7.pngemoji7.pngemoji7.pngemoji7.pngemoji7.pngemoji7.pngemoji7.png

I've never really seen either if them play m8.  Neither has played against ICT very often. If at all.