The Falkirk FC Thread

13 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I have just heard that Sibbald has signed the contract but Hartley is waiting to see how he scrubs up once his dentist fixed his #Magatoof

The Don will no doubt be telling him he needs to improve his sexiness level to play for our new look all-star hunks.

I see D Utd have signed another dunfermline player and are also having trial games to get new players. Didn't Clyde do that when they were skint?? On another note anybody know anything about Harry Paton who was on loan to stenny last season? Their manager seems to think highly of him.

41 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:
Hope your players have stopped pulling in the box, made the last encounter a bit easy. 

Blair Alston be playing aye?

Not sure, managers talking about playing him central this season so trying to figure out where he fits. While we're on the subject, did he ever play wing back for you lot? 

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Not sure, managers talking about playing him central this season so trying to figure out where he fits. While we're on the subject, did he ever play wing back for you lot? 

He played RB once for us that I can recall. It was in 2016 away at Starks Park. The reason I recall this is because he was fucking brutal and sold a goal.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

He played RB once for us that I can recall. It was in 2016 away at Starks Park. The reason I recall this is because he was fucking brutal and sold a goal.

Aye, I remember watching that game, bizarrely, was it in Alba or something? Was around the time we were linked and TW was spotted there. 

We've started playing a back five, and I reckon he'd be great as a wing back with little defensive responsibility, as he's a really strong runner and has a cracking delivery. No convinced a central role suits him in the top flight, I know his strength is runs from deep but Murray Davidson is better at that than him, and Scougall is a better number ten. The deeper playmaker role doesn't seem to fit him either. 

Edited by RandomGuy.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Hope your players have stopped pulling in the box, made the last encounter a bit easy. 

Genuinely, did any other ref ever apply that supposed ‘new directive’ at any other game at any point during the rest of the season? 

Utter farce. 

3 minutes ago, Dennistoun Bairn said:

Genuinely, did any other ref ever apply that supposed ‘new directive’ at any other game at any point during the rest of the season? 

Utter farce. 

Not in our matches. Was farcical, tbh