The Falkirk FC Thread

34 minutes ago, Gaz said:

Can anyone confirm if the South Stand is now allocated seating?

It better not be! We like to change rows and seats occasionally because sometimes a smelly man sits quite near us. 

You would like to think but I'm not sure the system is that smart. After logging in and changing password as directed, Instead of renewing an old ticket it just took me to the same new purchase page that everyone is using. Not convinced they are linking up old with new.

Once you re-registered you had to select “My Orders”. If you’ve not done that and just picked new seats then you will have 2 new cards in your name.

Best to give them a call.

Once you re-registered you had to select “My Orders”. If you’ve not done that and just picked new seats then you will have 2 new cards in your name.

Best to give them a call.
Buggerlugs. I can't wait for that conversation. Cheers for clarifying.

Think someone else mentioned that SS seat allocation is simply to satisfy the Ticketmaster logic as it isn’t a “standing” event. Hope so anyway, or this will be a major snafu.

The s
Threatening  the shuttle boys in a public forum  for using the club badge when the club  didn't even have rights to the club badge summed the clown up if you ask me.

From my recollection, it was the same time as folk were complaining because our brand was not fully protected. Which way do we actually want it?
It was probably a bit clumsy but if you open the door to people using it whilst the legislation is being renewed then it can become a free for all...

Now fully confident of a Harley’s Handsome Brylcreem Boys to be drawn against Livingston’s Raploch Brutes in the Scottish Cup.
A monocled Brough to quickly bring an emotional and nervous Sibbs to heel in a comfortable Bairns victory.

17 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

From my recollection, it was the same time as folk were complaining because our brand was not fully protected. Which way do we actually want it?
It was probably a bit clumsy but if you open the door to people using it whilst the legislation is being renewed then it can become a free for all...

You don't threaten your customers on an public forum for fecks sake. A quiet word in the ear was all that was needed and not the threat of legal action . It was because of this that they found out our brand wasn't protected which made him look even more of a complete tit.

You can also add the way he handled the closure of the academy. Leaking it to the press before letting the kids parents know was completely unacceptable.

Edited by Shodwall cat

10 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Now fully confident of a Harley’s Handsome Brylcreem Boys to be drawn against Livingston’s Raploch Brutes in the Scottish Cup.
A monocled Brough to quickly bring an emotional and nervous Sibbs to heel in a comfortable Bairns victory.

oor wee Sibbs to dink the ball into our BSLM's trademark overhead kick

You don't threaten your customers on an public forum for fecks sake. A quiet word in the ear was all that was needed and not the threat of legal action . It was because of this that they found out our brand wasn't protected which made him look even more of a complete tit.

You can also add the way he handled the closure of the academy. Leaking it to the press before letting the kids parents know was completely unacceptable.

As I said, it was a bit clumsy. Really it should have been addressed by marketing rather than himself. Not sure the lapse of rebranding could be placed completely at his door.
Can’t speak for the Academy issue as I don’t really know the facts. I am more concerned that it closed at all than I am re how it’s closure was handled though...

2 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

As I said, it was a bit clumsy. Really it should have been addressed by marketing rather than himself. Not sure the lapse of rebranding could be placed completely at his door.
Can’t speak for the Academy issue as I don’t really know the facts. I am more concerned that it closed at all than I am re how it’s closure was handled though...

Well I can assure you whether you agree with it closing or not the way it was handled was a shambles and surely someone on the amount of money he's on should be able to do things in a way that isn't clumsy.