The Falkirk FC Thread

25 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Now fully confident of a Harley’s Handsome Brylcreem Boys to be drawn against Livingston’s Raploch Brutes in the Scottish Cup.
A monocled Brough to quickly bring an emotional and nervous Sibbs to heel in a comfortable Bairns victory.

We'll go in a round early this year due to our lowly league position.

Well I can assure you whether you agree with it closing or not the way it was handled was a shambles and surely someone on the amount of money he's on should be able to do things in a way that isn't clumsy. 

That’s probably true.
But whilst I soak up the sun in Constanta whilst trying to drum up more awareness and support for our club out here, I am wondering, do you ever have anything happy to say re our club affairs? I’m beginning to despair a bit now.
Can you ask both the Dog and the Cat?[emoji16]

2 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

That’s probably true.
But whilst I soak up the sun in Constanta whilst trying to drum up more awareness and support for our club out here, I am wondering, do you ever have anything happy to say re our club affairs? I’m beginning to despair a bit now.
Can you ask both the Dog and the Cat?emoji16.png

The mans an arse unfortunately.  Its quite worrying that he was one of the architects behind us closing the academy . Only time will tell whether that was the right move or not. 

The new website is quite nice . Just a shame it had to be launched with Sibbald leaving being the first bit of news on it.  

1 hour ago, ATLIS said:

oor wee Sibbs to dink the ball into our BSLM's trademark overhead kick

Dink and Livi isnt something you hear in the same sentence very often. I think the word you were looking for is punt.

Like Roland with with a machine gun up his arse!

Was that just a coincidence, or were you really making a tenuous link to Warren Zevon?

Pretty crap statement on twitter from sibbald. Out of his comfort zone? Their 5 mins up the bloomin road. Club on the up? David hopkin didnae think so You'd think after all the time he spent here he couldve managed a statement aimed solely at bairns fans too.

Edited by Shodwall cat

6 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Pretty lukewarm statement on livi twitter from sibbald. Out of his comfort zone? Their 5 mins up the bloomin road. You'd think after all the time he spent here he couldve managed a statement aimed solely at bairns fans too.

bit harsh tbh

3 minutes ago, Trump said:

If you were to write his statement, what would it have said? Word for word.

I would have done one solely for falkirk fans on the website or twitter page . Out of his comfort zone wouldve surely been down south or abroad  or at least somewhere he had to move to.lol

Edited by Shodwall cat