The Falkirk FC Thread

Just now, roman_bairn said:

If the third biggest tourney in Scottish football is really just preseason meaningless games. It really shouldn’t be...

When you've made the amount of changes we have, you're on a mental hiding to nothing expecting anything other than a team struggling to gel.

5 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

*Rocks back and forwards*

*League Cup group stages are pre-season games*

Its also potential £s that could mean 1 or 2 players out with our budget if we get a decent draw

3 minutes ago, MrDust said:

Its also potential £s that could mean 1 or 2 players out with our budget if we get a decent draw

Oh, I realise that. 

But we've probably signed more players than any other club in the country. Expecting good football after 90 minutes of competitive football is premium wankery even by our supports standards.

Oh, I realise that. 

But we've probably signed more players than any other club in the country. Expecting good football after 90 minutes of competitive football is premium wankery even by our supports standards.

Yep, as I said in an earlier post we probably had to forego this competition for this season anyway. Although we now have a sniff of a chance of qualification....

1 minute ago, roman_bairn said:

Yep, as I said in an earlier post we probably had to forego this competition for this season anyway. Although we now have a sniff of a chance of qualification....

We will thump the shit out of St Johnstone.

#fishingfortractors