The Falkirk FC Thread

Well Rat didn’t leave Morton with a balanced squad either. Your omnishambles of a performance at corners on Saturday with its mix of man and zonal marking and a failure to spot, let alone block late runners, was reminiscent of Dundee Utd just before Rat got punted. 
Whilst it would be pleasing if your punishment included a transfer embargo I am almost hoping it doesn’t just to see your attempted January re-build. Rat didn’t leave a decent legacy squad at any of his previous clubs and this time he needs decide whether to go for either short term survival or a  longer term squad  to get you out of the seaside leagues.  He is rather good at getting teams out of cup competition but the only we he can get you out of this league is downwards. 
Please dont speak about actual football. No c**t is listening. Fucking weasel

17 minutes ago, Stuperman01 said:

For being such a poor manager you seem bitterly dissapointed that Ray left you for a bigger club Branch Ton. Do you now just sit and wait for Falkirk results coming in on a Sat afternooon so you can feed your obsession? 

To be honest McKinnon's appointment with us was not greeted with great enthusiasm and there were concerns expressed about the quality of the squad he had put together. 

He wasn't in place long enough for us to judge whether he was a good appointment or not. 

All of the bitterness and resentment relates to the manner of his leaving, nothing else. 

59 minutes ago, Branch Ton said:

Well Rat didn’t leave Morton with a balanced squad either. Your omnishambles of a performance at corners on Saturday with its mix of man and zonal marking and a failure to spot, let alone block late runners, was reminiscent of Dundee Utd just before Rat got punted. 

Whilst it would be pleasing if your punishment included a transfer embargo I am almost hoping it doesn’t just to see your attempted January re-build. Rat didn’t leave a decent legacy squad at any of his previous clubs and this time he needs decide whether to go for either short term survival or a  longer term squad  to get you out of the seaside leagues.  He is rather good at getting teams out of cup competition but the only we he can get you out of this league is downwards. 

please mate, just hand it in and f**k off, eh?

4 minutes ago, Bairn Necessities said:

He's really a not nearly as good version of Luke Leahy. If he's settled in the Falkirk area I hope his mortgage isn't too high as Stirling Albion could be the next port of call 

I think that's a bit harsh. Defending's clearly not his strong point but he offers a lot in an attacking sense. So much so that I might be tempted to try him at left wing.

35 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

I think that's a bit harsh. Defending's clearly not his strong point but he offers a lot in an attacking sense. So much so that I might be tempted to try him at left wing.

Aye, I think he could do a job as a winger. LWB is his obvious position though.

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
3 hours ago, Branch Ton said:

Please dont speak about actual football. No c**t is listening. Fucking weasel

Is that a direct quote from your centre half’s response to the Stenny pre-match team talk.

To be honest McKinnon's appointment with us was not greeted with great enthusiasm and there were concerns expressed about the quality of the squad he had put together. 
He wasn't in place long enough for us to judge whether he was a good appointment or not. 
All of the bitterness and resentment relates to the manner of his leaving, nothing else. 

At least this reads as a balanced and proportionate response to losing your manager.
That Branch Ton character however appears to have lost the plot and have developed psychotic tendencies towards our manager.
None of us actually know what happened but we may have a clearer picture next week.
Branch Ton....please seek medical help....

should make a bid,........... but seriously, what are you asking them to do? come out after every defeat and make a statement? One thing for sure is the lack of fight in that team on Sat had nothing to do with ML or CC

They don’t have any shares

5 hours ago, falkirkzombie said:

should make a bid,........... but seriously, what are you asking them to do? come out after every defeat and make a statement? One thing for sure is the lack of fight in that team on Sat had nothing to do with ML or CC

Some people blame the BoD for not individually vetting every signing that Hartley and Mitchell made so it wouldn't surprise me if thats what they wanted.