The Falkirk FC Thread

3 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

I am certainly not condoning it if it has happened, bang out of order. We have never had this problem before which makes it even more disappointing.

But if the player has heard it, I am assuming it is him making the accusation, then other will have heard it too and you would assume that would include stewards and or police. Certainly the supporters in the area it happened should have heard it too.

That's why the club have put this statement out, so that others who were in the area can help to identify the people responsible. Quite why we have some individuals on Facebook now rushing out to attack the BoD instead of the perpetrators is beyond me.

Edited by EdiBairn

If the shout came from the main stand, how do we even know it came from a Falkirk fan?

The only Falkirk fans in there would be those that couldn't stand for 90 minutes, so the old or infirm (a small number of tickets had been put aside for such supporters) and folk that would have been in hospitality. If it was someone in hospitality it should surely be easy enough to weed him (or her) out?

1 hour ago, Neilly said:

It's not just one fuckwit though is it? These kind of incidents are becoming the norm.

There is an unsavoury element of the support who just can't behave like normal human beings.

Around 79%. You're part of the 21% non mutants.

You talk about as much pish as Branch Ton mate.

Nobody on here thinks what was said to Dennon was acceptable. It’s bloody disgusting but to say 79% of us are like that is shocking.

2 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

That's why the club have put this statement out, so that others who were in the area can help to identify the people responsible. Quite why we have some individuals on Facebook now rushing out to attack the BoD instead of the perpetrators is beyond me.

Surly even a two bit shitty club like the Warriors have got CCT TV in the main stand. Totally deserved their win but a club lower higher up my hate scale than the Shire.

7 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

To think the Falkirk fans tried to call the Pars supporters racist...

Just shows that every support has morons within it. Hopefully the group responsible gets banned for life.

Can’t believe you are using us having a racist scumbag in our support as point scoring mate.

Your fans and our fans are both out of order for this type of shit.

5 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

You talk about as much pish as Branch Ton mate.

Nobody on here thinks what was said to Dennon was acceptable. It’s bloody disgusting but to say 79% of us are like that is shocking.

I think Neilly's that big dick that was playing the 10 second challenge with the kids at half time.

2 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Can’t believe you are using us having a racist scumbag in our support as point scoring mate.

Your fans and our fans are both out of order for this type of shit.

Oh, get off your moral high horse.

Yes, I clearly remember your numerous posts defending Dunfermline fans after we were hammered by Falkirk fans following the Hippolyte stuff. I'm glad you now agree that a small group of idiots don't speak for a whole support though.

6 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Oh, get off your moral high horse.

Yes, I clearly remember your numerous posts defending Dunfermline fans after we were hammered by Falkirk fans following the Hippolyte stuff. I'm glad you now agree that a small group of idiots don't speak for a whole support though.

Moral high horse chief ? I never once said racism was ok.

I don’t get your point at all.

Fans on FB who were in the main stand saying there was only a tiny amount of Falkirk fans in there and all were season ticket holders.

Certainly when I got my tickets they asked my details so this shouldn't be hard to identify who was involved.

I know a couple of folk who were in the main stand and they never heard anything.

2 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Fans on FB who were in the main stand saying there was only a tiny amount of Falkirk fans in there and all were season ticket holders.

Certainly when I got my tickets they asked my details so this shouldn't be hard to identify who was involved.

I know a couple of folk who were in the main stand and they never heard anything.

Clearly made up by Lang and the rest of the BoD to deflect attention then. Get a grip.