The Falkirk FC Thread

3 minutes ago, mic_17_uk said:

Someone posted about Andy Nelson wearing navy blue in the new year on twitter. Post liked by the man himself

#happynewyear #strawsthoroughlyclutched

Hopefully not. Another one like Robson who seems to have become Messi only because the rest of the team is so shite.

Do folk think if they keep posting about how Paton has improved, it'll actually become reality? He's been shit all season. 
Until around a month ago he would be going down as the absolute worst player I've ever seen play for or against us. Since then he's had a couple of good games and some average/shite ones. It's all relative but he has improved.

1 minute ago, roman_bairn said:

Yes, I guess an inform striker who has scored six in his last four games is not what we need right now....

In the conference north. We're as well jacking it tonight if the best we can do is sign players on loan at Harrogate fucking Town. 

Edited by EdiBairn

In the conference north 

The signs were there that he was improving when he left us. His confidence is likely to he high just now which is the complete opposite of that imposter Dennon Lewis.

I’d have him back in a heartbeat....

Oh and it’s actually Darlington.

Harrogate are riding high in the National League and may be in League 2 next season,,,

1 minute ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

Jack it in ya w****r. 

Where was El Alagui playing before he rocked up here? 

Alagui was playing in the French equivalent of league 2. What argument are you even making? That every player at English tier 6 level has the potential to do as well as as Farid? Bonkers.

Alagui was playing in the French equivalent of league 2. What argument are you even making? That every player at English tier 6 level has the potential to do as well as as Farid? Bonkers.

Surely the script just now is that we need better players than we have just now? Survival is the objective for the remainder of this season and decent players are not ten-a-penny just now.
Are you seriously suggesting that Andrew Nelson is not an improvement on Lewis? That’s seriously bonkers, mate....

5 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Surely the script just now is that we need better players than we have just now? Survival is the objective for the remainder of this season and decent players are not ten-a-penny just now.
Are you seriously suggesting that Andrew Nelson is not an improvement on Lewis? That’s seriously bonkers, mate....

It's not hard to find players who are an improvement. Any striker from league 1 would be an improvement on Lewis. Doesn't mean they're good enough.

Edited by EdiBairn

It's not hard to find players who are an improvement. Any striker from league 1 would be an improvement on Lewis. Doesn't mean they're good enough.

Much as I enjoy the hilarity that some of your posts create on here and I’ve avoided being critical, I don’t understand why you appear to be on a mission to destroy any remote credibility you have left.
He scored 4 in 12 League games last season and is probably a better player than he was when with us last season .....incidentally that was in the Scottish Championship, so he has already proven himself up to the required standard.
He should be exactly what we are looking for right now and if we are not someone in a higher league position will be....

2 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Much as I enjoy the hilarity that some of your posts create on here and I’ve avoided being critical, I don’t understand why you appear to be on a mission to destroy any remote credibility you have left.
He scored 4 in 12 League games last season and is probably a better player than he was when with us last season .....incidentally that was in the Scottish Championship, so he has already proven himself up to the required standard.
He should be exactly what we are looking for right now and if we are not someone in a higher league position will be....

Ray has much better lined up. 

Ray has much better lined up. 

[emoji3] #itk We can but hope.

We would be signing him from league 1 as it happens. Thanks for backing me up.

Lay off the angry juice though.

In the conference north. We're as well jacking it tonight if the best we can do is sign players on loan at Harrogate fucking Town. 

I'll bet, like yourself, a few of the guys on here are already moist at the prospect.

19 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

Who?

Seriously, you would be better off asking some dried chicken bones. He doesn’t know. He doesn’t have the remotest of clues, so answers in Magic 8 Ball generalisations. Come on people. Wakey wakey.