The Falkirk FC Thread

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Potential ITK on the St Mirren thread. One of them claiming we will sign one of their players this week.

Scenes if its Cammy Smith. Cant see it though. They are talking about McShane....

Ryan Flynn 

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
2 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:
Ryan Flynn 

Class that one of them already pointed out its not Ryan Flynn. FYI I believe them over you.

Bairnardo 

The boy has sat up all night after the Bells waiting on the first rumour posted. 

It's not that hard to look at club's and see who is out of favour and post a name - names, Even Edi might get one right. 

Wullie that pair would argue about the colour of grass lol.
No we wouldnt. I would say it was green and he would post some random shite.

It has been well established that anything he posts in the realms of ITK is to be disregarded. If it is Ryan Flynn, then like Wullie says it will have been a successful guess, presented as knowledge.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

No we wouldnt. I would say it was green and he would post some random shite.

It has been well established that anything he posts in the realms of ITK is to be disregarded. If it is Ryan Flynn, then like Wullie says it will have been a successful guess, presented as knowledge.

None of us are ITK mate. It’s all just speculation.

I quite enjoy you and Edibairn having a wee go at each other.

28 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

It has been well established that anything he posts in the realms of ITK is to be disregarded. 

Has it? I said 3 weeks ago that Haber and Dumbuya would be leaving the club and I've already posted about the other players leaving this week.

37 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Potential ITK on the St Mirren thread. One of them claiming we will sign one of their players this week.

Scenes if its Cammy Smith. Cant see it though. They are talking about McShane....

McShane seems to be the type of player who gets mixed reviews from fans of every club he plays for.  I'm sure @Skyline Drifter will say he is one of the best midfielders QoS have had in recent years and would welcome him back here,  others might not be as complimentary,  I'm in the latter camp.  Nothing wrong with his workrate but sometimes lapses into the headless chicken mode. He can strike a decent dead ball from free-kicks and corners but not exactly consistent.  He will obviously have picked up a bit more experience at Ross County and St. Mirren so may have improved on his shortcomings.  Considering the standard of player he will be replacing though,  he will be a definite upgrade if he does move to Falkirk. 

Has it? I said 3 weeks ago that Haber and Dumbuya would be leaving the club and I've already posted about the other players leaving this week.

No shit Sherlock. You told us Haber and Dumbya were leaving. There was a lad living in the remotest part of India who could have predicted that.

1 minute ago, Back Post Misses said:

No shit Sherlock. You told us Haber and Dumbya were leaving. There was a lad living in the remotest part of India who could have predicted that.

I gave a list 3 weeks ago of the 8 players who'll be leaving this month. That list will be accurate.

51 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

We'll soon see 

The boy on their thread is genuinely ITK and has called their signings for about three years on here.

21 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

I gave a list 3 weeks ago of the 8 players who'll be leaving this month. That list will be accurate.

As accurate as your claim that the phantom  "under 19 team costs upwards of £300,000 a season".

Yeah the one that doesn't exist remember.

Bully for you. Every Falkirk fan on the planet would have given that list outside Robson