The Falkirk FC Thread

I'm not paying 20 odd quid for 3rd level football. just no.  I haven't enjoyed wathing any of the last 3 seasons of utterly horrific football on display , in fact all of the last 10  years have been howling with a dozen or so decent games thrown in to keep us sane. we're already hugely over priced for shite football with a shite atmosphere and little enjoyment or progress from the club.

if they think im going to keep coughing up out of loyalty then they can f**k off. deluded

2 hours ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

I'm not paying 20 odd quid for 3rd level football. just no.  I haven't enjoyed wathing any of the last 3 seasons of utterly horrific football on display , in fact all of the last 10  years have been howling with a dozen or so decent games thrown in to keep us sane. we're already hugely over priced for shite football with a shite atmosphere and little enjoyment or progress from the club.

if they think im going to keep coughing up out of loyalty then they can f**k off. deluded

And by reducing the prices, we’d have even worse players and even worse football

Higginbotham has just signed a 1 year deal, worked with him when I was with Herbalife, and he’s just confirmed with me there. Should tear this league a new one.

This is my new favourite post on this site. The name, the shite rumour and then trying to validate it by claiming he punts Herbalife. 10/10

31 minutes ago, BottiBiabi said:

This is my new favourite post on this site. The name, the shite rumour and then trying to validate it by claiming he punts Herbalife. 10/10

I didn't believe him til he mentioned the herbalife

2 hours ago, LatapyBairn said:

And by reducing the prices, we’d have even worse players and even worse football

away you and take that attitude tae f**k! Falkirk fc are a business and not a charity. we owe them f**k all.  last season they blew a fortune and got  relegated.  now they want to guilt trip us into paying an outrageous  amount of money for football which is little better in standard than fucking amateur played in a ground with no atmosphere.

Not my problem  . how can they possibly think that the answer to the problem that THEY the board caused is too continue ripping off fans who have kept going out of pure loyalty. 

how many games in the last ten years did you actually enjoy watching?  the only reason the lights are still on is because the fans have kept loyal .  The board are just taking us for granted

31 minutes ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

away you and take that attitude tae f**k! Falkirk fc are a business and not a charity. we owe them f**k all.  last season they blew a fortune and got  relegated.  now they want to guilt trip us into paying an outrageous  amount of money for football which is little better in standard than fucking amateur played in a ground with no atmosphere.

Not my problem  . how can they possibly think that the answer to the problem that THEY the board caused is too continue ripping off fans who have kept going out of pure loyalty. 

how many games in the last ten years did you actually enjoy watching?  the only reason the lights are still on is because the fans have kept loyal .  The board are just taking us for granted

They blew a fortune, terrible having a board back their managers! Unfortunately Hartley made this mess, I didn't see many protests outside the stadium last season or calls not to renew season tickets, so if fans never seen this coming, why would the board? The season we almost got up was as good as any, and there's been some great games, admittedly mostly against hibs. If the fans had been in charge over the last couple of seasons, what would've been different? On here most wanted rid of Houston, were happy to get Harley, wanted rid of Miller and Kerr, wanted rid of Hartley and new players to replace his pub team signings, exactly the same as our board did. 

I'm going to renew my season ticket, hopefully the board will sell out to a suitable buyer and this would give us the best chance of going straight back up  COYB

They blew a fortune, terrible having a board back their managers! Unfortunately Hartley made this mess, I didn't see many protests outside the stadium last season or calls not to renew season tickets, so if fans never seen this coming, why would the board? The season we almost got up was as good as any, and there's been some great games, admittedly mostly against hibs. If the fans had been in charge over the last couple of seasons, what would've been different? On here most wanted rid of Houston, were happy to get Harley, wanted rid of Miller and Kerr, wanted rid of Hartley and new players to replace his pub team signings, exactly the same as our board did. 

I'm going to renew my season ticket, hopefully the board will sell out to a suitable buyer and this would give us the best chance of going straight back up  COYB

Each to their own but the early bird is until the end of June. No need for anyone to jump in. You will still get your football cheap by renewing on the 29th.

I will also remind you have the Board carried out the unanimous wish of all shareholders at the AGM we would not be talking about boycotts of ST’s but trying to rebuild the club they have wrecked and probably a hell of a lot more united than we are now.

Just now, Back Post Misses said:

Each to their own but the early bird is until the end of June. No need for anyone to jump in. You will still get your football cheap by renewing on the 29th.

just thinking this, if anyone is dead set on renewing either to keep their seat or any other reason, give it a couple of weeks, might just give the current incumbents the shove they need.

1 hour ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

the money isn't the issue for me, if fact i would prob hand over the same or more that last season if i thought it wouldn't be wasted, i want to fund the club as much as i can but those in charge ATM need to realize they are not wanted and withholding money the the best way to do so

31 minutes ago, knee jerk reaction said:

Maybe so, but how can they justify charging 20 quid in the seaside leagues? how much do other league 1 clubs charge for admission?  and all on the basis of " we need you to cough up or we can't afford players"   very much the same idea as when the club trialled reducing prices then used the lack of a crowd uplift to justify keeping prices high for those of us who do turn p and watch dross , basically in other words  " we've become hopelessly hooked on gate money , so please keep coming and paying or we're fucked" 

we've had home wins against rangers and hibs, the first half against celtic in 2012.  the cup final and a few wins against the fifers,    the 2016 season we done well and scored a lot of last minuit winners which are handy for making you forget the 92 minuits of slow laboured  negative sideways passing that came before it.     Other than that its been dire