The Falkirk FC Thread

One of the guys involved the the Bairns for life scheme asked on twitter if they will continue to hand over cash to help out the existing regime. He seemed reluctant to discuss publicly.

Also seen a few people responding the club ‘update’ regarding season tickets confirming that they will not renew.

However I’m never convinced how accurate social media is when trying to gauge opinion.

I get I’m doing precisely that in asking on here but think a boycott of some kind is needed but unsure how well supported that would be.

Interested in hearing others thoughts?

Will you be purchasing season tickets, strips, hospitality if there is not meaningful change?

Do you think there is a significant number that won’t?

SACK THE BOARD

Will you be purchasing season tickets, strips, hospitality if there is not meaningful change?

NO

YES

Thoughts above

Guest Ecosse83
2 minutes ago, ANEWHOPE said:

One of the guys involved the the Bairns for life scheme asked on twitter if they will continue to hand over cash to help out the existing regime. He seemed reluctant to discuss publicly.

Also seen a few people responding the club ‘update’ regarding season tickets confirming that they will not renew.

However I’m never convinced how accurate social media is when trying to gauge opinion.

I get I’m doing precisely that in asking on here but think a boycott of some kind is needed but unsure how well supported that would be.

Not renewing will damage the first team squad short term but renewing will make those running the club think everything is rosy. 

Fans need to look long-term in my opinion and drive these fuckers out. How this Campbell p***k is still employed at Falkirk is beyond me, just wish he would get to f**k!

Not renewing will damage the first team squad short term but renewing will make those running the club think everything is rosy. 
Fans need to look long-term in my opinion and drive these fuckers out. How this Campbell p***k is still employed at Falkirk is beyond me, just wish he would get to f**k!

Exactly how I feel. However I’m unconvinced just how many share this view. Social media in my experience is not a good barometer at all, of how things will actually transpire. Time will tell I guess, and I hope such action is not needed and ultimately the powers at be come to their collective senses. Although given their track record my hope may be misplaced.

Exactly my view.
We need to look at the bigger picture and if that means we don’t have a team good enough next season, but the right board in place for future seasons that’s what I’ll accept....

I think the statement makes it quite clear that the ownership will be changing in the near future. The club  can’t broadcast details of negotiations that could be ongoing with 4 different bidders at the moment. Those discussions will take at least a few weeks to finish. All not renewing season tickets etc will do at this stage is deprive the first team budget of funds. 

I think the statement makes it quite clear that the ownership will be changing in the near future. The club  can’t broadcast details of negotiations that could be ongoing with 4 different bidders at the moment. Those discussions will take at least a few weeks to finish. All not renewing season tickets etc will do at this stage is deprive the first team budget of funds. 

Shut up and eat your cereal Edi. We've all heard your bullshit before and since you overplayed it, no one is listening anymore.

Nothing you say has one iota of credibility.

All not renewing season tickets etc will do at this stage is deprive the first team budget of funds. 

And your point is?
Some of us don’t want to continue to throw money at the club when all it’s done for the last 2 years is just squander it.
We all want to see the club progress. But throwing your cash at the club under the current arrangement is akin to throwing it in the bin imo.....

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
5 minutes ago, ShitRaith said:
Higginbotham has just signed a 1 year deal, worked with him when I was with Herbalife, and he’s just confirmed with me there. Should tear this league a new one.

For who?

Looks to me like he's signed for ShitRaith.

Just now, Bairnardo said:
13 minutes ago, ayrmad said:
How many teams are you spamming.

Not another one of these.... FFS

He's on 4 different team threads with 3 different usernames so far.

Just now, ayrmad said:

He's on 4 different team threads with 3 different usernames so far.

Yeah just read his 12 posts there.... Can safely be binned. He hasn't done his homework tbh, no one would buy Higgy signing for us now. Wee p***k

Exactly how I feel. However I’m unconvinced just how many share this view. Social media in my experience is not a good barometer at all, of how things will actually transpire. Time will tell I guess, and I hope such action is not needed and ultimately the powers at be come to their collective senses. Although given their track record my hope may be misplaced.

Without change I believe there will be enough to make a significant difference. Of course many will renew however some will give you the tripe oh I won't hurt the club when in real terms they want a discount and know by buying their ST they pay £13/game not £18 so self interest plays a part too.