The Falkirk FC Thread

8 minutes ago, Ecosse83 said:

How dare some folk have a different opinion to yourself :lol:

He has potential but is also a bit of a bombs are at times, he got lucky that most of his mistakes didn't lead to goals. 

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, can't remember saying they weren't. 

It's league one next season league one. 

Think somehow I would have kept hold of him. 

You can safely have your own opinion and I'll be fine, Honestly. 

30 minutes ago, wee_bairn said:

He’s out of contract. I don’t think there will be much of a development fee (if any?) as we’ve only had him for 5 months. 

It's a reality check. The club are no longer a credible place for players to relaunch their career. In the position we find ourselves with League, Ownership and Youth development would the likes of the next Will Vaulks knock on our door ? Of course not, there are better options out there. There should be a plan in place by now to get us out of the division we find ourselves in. It's a disgrace and an insult to the support that the owners have not been forthcoming with anything. Some basic information is all that is asked for. Squad size.  Ownership update. McKinnon's position. They must have some idea, if they don't then we are in a bigger mess than we think.

Guest Ecosse83
33 minutes ago, wullie robb said:

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, can't remember saying they weren't. 

It's league one next season league one. 

Think somehow I would have kept hold of him. 

You can safely have your own opinion and I'll be fine, Honestly. 

:lol:

2 hours ago, wullie robb said:

I'll agree with that, but it's the usual with some support when someone goes, never good enough. 

The same one's will want him back a year down the line. 

I don't want him anywhere near the defence, no matter the level and i'm glad he's gone.  Absolute mess every game I watched him and I didn't even see what people saw in him after the first couple of games. Our steadiest looking defence, for me, was the one that played the game before he came in where Dixon played at CB.

33 minutes ago, Falkirkfan1985 said:

Ahh  i see, so  the deadline set by the board for all offers was today...they go in tomorrow and decide which way to go?

Ah ok I didn't know it was their deadline. also thanks for clearing this up. So we now wait to see the Navy Blue smoke coming out of the TFS tomorrow

39 minutes ago, Stuperman01 said:

Ah ok I didn't know it was their deadline. also thanks for clearing this up. So we now wait to see the Navy Blue smoke coming out of the TFS tomorrow

I was the same, I`m sure I read that the Fans consortium had given the Club a deadline of today for an answer but maybe that was altered later without being made public?

I don't want him anywhere near the defence, no matter the level and i'm glad he's gone.  Absolute mess every game I watched him and I didn't even see what people saw in him after the first couple of games. Our steadiest looking defence, for me, was the one that played the game before he came in where Dixon played at CB.

Oofffttt

The lad had never played a senior game until he signed for us. I will wager he will play at a higher level than Hamilton too. He needs support and coached. He has all the attributes to be a very good CH IMO

49 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Oofffttt

The lad had never played a senior game until he signed for us. I will wager he will play at a higher level than Hamilton too. He needs support and coached. He has all the attributes to be a very good CH IMO

Agreed.  He was exposed in a back two, but in a back three you could see what he had to offer.

Whilst I don't think he is ready for Premier League football yet, I do agree that he has the potential to go a lot further than Hamilton

6 hours ago, Bairney The Dinosaur said:

I think I it’s worth remembering that although McKenna is 21 his development is probably closer to that of an 18 year old. It will take a year or two until it can be said with any certainty what his ability is.

I just hope with him going to Hamilton it frees up one of their decent CBs to join us.

Which one would you Want?

I think we are all braced for something. Sadly, there’s as much chance of it being bad as there is of it being good. You know, something along the lines of “we have signed Tidser, and btw, CC is remaining in his current role for another 2 years”.

Theres no doubt McKenna had bombscare moments but theres some serious failure to recognise potential happening here.

Tony Gallacher had bombscare moments in the first team yet Liverpool spent money to get him. John McGinn stood out less than McGeouch or Henderson against us but he was always the one touted for going bigger and so it proved.

McKennas bombscare moments dont detract from his potential.