The Falkirk FC Thread

Guest Ecosse83
15 minutes ago, mb1876 said:

i see that's mckenna away to Hamilton. whos next to leave..... 

No way is he good enough for the top flight yet. He's good for at least 1 mistake a game. Obviously has room to improve but no great loss in my opinion!

42 minutes ago, Bairney The Dinosaur said:

I think I it’s worth remembering that although McKenna is 21 his development is probably closer to that of an 18 year old. It will take a year or two until it can be said with any certainty what his ability is.

I just hope with him going to Hamilton it frees up one of their decent CBs to join us.

I dont think age comes into it, if you are good enough then you are simply good enough. Davie Weir was a similar age and ditto with his career path.

McKenna did come into a car crash tho and we didn't have the correct partner for him for me for his development with the Edge. McKenna also needed dropped as he had went backwards from an early promising start and he couldnt be trusted.

Is it definitely the Accies he is heading too? For some reason there were several rumours he was Firhill bound
The Record have said we've agreed a deal for him. I take it we'll have had to spend a wee bit of money?

35 minutes ago, brokeville said:

McKenna’s a good prospect and would have been good for us over the next 2 years. Pity he’s gone.

I'll agree with that, but it's the usual with some support when someone goes, never good enough. 

The same one's will want him back a year down the line. 

5 minutes ago, accies1874 said:
32 minutes ago, third lanark said:
Is it definitely the Accies he is heading too? For some reason there were several rumours he was Firhill bound

The Record have said we've agreed a deal for him. I take it we'll have had to spend a wee bit of money?

He’s out of contract. I don’t think there will be much of a development fee (if any?) as we’ve only had him for 5 months. 

Guest Ecosse83
25 minutes ago, wullie robb said:

I'll agree with that, but it's the usual with some support when someone goes, never good enough. 

The same one's will want him back a year down the line. 

How dare some folk have a different opinion to yourself :lol:

He has potential but is also a bit of a bombs are at times, he got lucky that most of his mistakes didn't lead to goals. 

But the deadline is today according to posts on here so wont they have to respond by then? 
They will have to respond to the bidder yes but not to the fansbase and beause they r useless fannies that even struggle to arrange board meetings, god knows when we will find out and decisons that are made.