The Falkirk FC Thread

You would hope that if Wilson, Ross, Sneddon and Malcolm have any self respect and want to call themselves professional footballers that they will now take the hint that they aren't wanted and get their agents to find them something elsewhere, eh? Playing part-time has to better than not playing at all.

1 minute ago, Bairn in Exile said:

You would hope that if Wilson, Ross, Sneddon and Malcolm have any self respect and want to call themselves professional footballers that they will now take the hint that they aren't wanted and get their agents to find them something elsewhere, eh? Playing part-time has to better than not playing at all.

They'd be first out the door for me, with Hetherington and Nesbitt if it was possible. We absolutely need to get a right back in aswell. 

18 minutes ago, GeordieBairn said:

Pearse Carroll is going to the top

I've been singing sea poems about him since full time. Not many players move with the ball like that and his weight of pass is incredible. Constantly wanted the ball from his teammates and smashed into a tackle too. He was incredible. 

Good performance and good to get two wins on the bounce, which has to be good for confidence.

Got to be said though that Edinburgh were very poor and offered absolutely nothing. The real challenge will be replicating these performances against better sides.

I’d be looking to get Lawal and Burrell into the team sooner rather than later in place of Nesbitt and Alegria. I’d keep Oliver in the number 10 role.

Don’t know if it’s been posted in here already but Aaron Taylor-Sinclair was on trial for us today, didn’t play though.

Any good?

He’s absolutely fucking dreadful. Genuinely surprised he’s not just chucked it in the summer there. He’s unbelievably slow and positionally all over the place. He played him left back, left of a back 3, middle of a back 3, left sided centre half in a 4 and left wing back. He was hopeless in each position. I know money seems to be tight for you guys this season but if you can’t find better him I’d be worried.

I've been singing sea poems about him since full time. Not many players move with the ball like that and his weight of pass is incredible. Constantly wanted the ball from his teammates and smashed into a tackle too. He was incredible. 

For a youngster he managed to get himself booked within a minute of coming on so pretty fearless.[emoji3]
Great potential.
I’d love to see all three of the ‘new’ guys start next week. They all look a class above already…..

16 minutes ago, PedroMoutinho said:

I’d be looking to get Lawal and Burrell into the team sooner rather than later in place of Nesbitt and Alegria. I’d keep Oliver in the number 10 role.

Ideally the changes I’d be looking to make too. Hoping Williamson isn’t out for too long so Yeats can slot back in.

11 minutes ago, WeAllDreamOfATeamOfAndyRyans said:

Don’t know if it’s been posted in here already but Aaron Taylor-Sinclair was on trial for us today, didn’t play though.

Any good?

He’s a big name so worth a go

Ah sorry, I meant he has a big name

You do remember him in games against Airdrie, don’t you. Because playing for us he was forgettable (like the vast majority of our team last year)

Your choice, I won’t discourage 

19 minutes ago, WeAllDreamOfATeamOfAndyRyans said:

Any good?

Great player get him signed up.