The Falkirk FC Thread

10 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Two excellent loan signings for Partick in Neilson & McInroy, just goes to show the quality that becomes available via that means. 

If you are in the championship.

8 minutes ago, LatapyBairn. said:

Neilson was excellent for us, not sure why anybody could see differently to be honest. Would have taken him back in a second, could play right back or center back and was equally effective as both. 

Right player at the wrong time.

40 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Where did this rather vulgar fixation you all seem to have with money, come from?

Fan owned club m8. We don't have wealthy backers like George Galloway closely associated with our club. We steward it ourselves. HTH

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Fan owned club m8. We don't have wealthy backers like George Galloway closely associated with our club. We steward it ourselves. HTH

😂 Ha, very good.

Gorgeous George is not closely associated with my club fortunately.  As far as I'm aware, he's not been seen near the place since his bizarre Private Audience one Boxing Day.

50 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

Annan have just signed a forward from Preston on loan Finlay Cross-Adair they will get a lift from that.

Hopefully doesn’t rough up our defence and burst their lips like he did with his mrs. 

10 hours ago, Duncan Freemason said:

The wee small hours, and I am hearing Pablo Robertson has resigned from the FSS. Pablo has been there from the very start, and his resignation doesn’t appear to have been a pre-planned, pre-communicated event.

Not good news. 

Heard the same. Pablo did a lot good work for the FSS and he will be sorely missed. Helluva coincidence that John Wright excused himself from the BoD as the FSS rep and now Pablo, who I think was instrumental in getting the Govt. loan.

Some good guys who have made a difference going, in my opinion.

Edited by Zbairn

20 minutes ago, GeordieBairn said:

And now you’ve poisoned the rest of us with the reminder of him

Almost like an "I've seen it so you must see it too" situation. Unfortunate but needs to be done.

Might just make it my thing now, pop in here now and again dropping both an obscure and shite name with little to no context.

13 minutes ago, Zbairn said:

Heard the same. Pablo did a lot good work for the FSS and he will be sorely missed. Helluva coincidence that John Wright excused himself from the BoD as the FSS rep and now Pablo, who I think was instrumental in getting the Govt. loan.

Some good guys who have made a difference going, in my opinion.

Better watch yourself. @LatapyBairn. will be along in a moment to tell us that everything is fine

Just now, Chinatoon Bairn said:

Almost like an "I've seen it so you must see it too" situation. Unfortunate but needs to be done.

Might just make it my thing now, pop in here now and again dropping both an obscure and shite name with little to no context.

You’ll be popping in very often cause there’s a heinous amount of names from the last 5 years alone that no one wants to hear/see again

43 minutes ago, RC_Bairn said:

Better watch yourself. @LatapyBairn. will be along in a moment to tell us that everything is fine

You’ve lost me, I’ve absolutely no idea what’s happening behind the scenes on the FSS committee, certainly not heard or read anything to suggest there is an issue. Are you telling us there is some kind of unrest or is it just idle speculation? As far as I’m aware it’s a happy ship. A lot of good people have came and went since the birth of the supporters society (some I know personally)and although  I can’t speak for Pablo Roberson in each of they’re cases eventually it’s ended up a lack of available time to commit in what essentially becomes an unpaid job that was the issue. 

Edited by LatapyBairn.