The Falkirk FC Thread

35 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

Only 2 games per stadium per season allowed on tv as part of the deal so Accies game could well be moved. Not sure when they’ll announce but our match on 23rd Sept has already been confirmed as on tv too. 

It's only 12 games so every team will have 1 home game and 2 teams most likely Accies and Falkirk will have games.

4 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

I’m thinking about hospitality for the Accies game, if it’s on TV would it just be a 1730hrs kick off. I’m no wanting to book in case they move it to some shitey time for TV. Had to change the Binos hospitality due to the date change.

Yeah half 5 on a Saturday for Alba games. 

11 hours ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

Didn't have many suitors at all the last I'd heard, although that was about 5/6 weeks ago roughly. Swedish mob sniffing about him at that point but otherwise very little.

Maybe that counted against him.

4 hours ago, Theaccman said:

I just notice you guys are on Alba tomorrow. Do you reckon the game v the Accies has a chance of being moved to TV in October? When are they announcing games?

Unless Alba have a shinty or SWPL game on that would pretty much bank on it.

3 hours ago, Ian Mcleod said:

It's only 12 games so every team will have 1 home game and 2 teams most likely Accies and Falkirk will have games.

It’s a maximum 2 games at each ground. 

6 hours ago, Ian Mcleod said:

Yes that's what I said. All 10 teams will get at least 1 game at home. And they will be 2 teams that get 2 games.

Sorry misread your post but as far as I’m aware there’s no obligation to visit each ground and imagine there will most likely be 2 games at Hamilton, Falkirk and Cove

Edited by Van_damage

6 hours ago, Van_damage said:

Sorry misread your post but as far as I’m aware there’s no obligation to visit each ground and imagine there will most likely be 2 games at Hamilton, Falkirk and Cove

I think it will be a requirement to have a game at every ground. It's the same in the championship for BBC Scotland I think there's 22 games a season there's at least 2 games at every ground then they have 2 free picks.