The Falkirk FC Thread

5 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

You're a fragile wee bunch.

Eight red dots and counting for my daft little, light hearted quip.  I'd always thought Marshmallo was an inadequate wee twit, but he must have fitted in well.

If you’ve came here to fire off insults and look for a fight you’ve came to the wrong place.

Away and enjoy the bank holiday weekend ffs.

17 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

Even the most gifted keepers in the game have the occasional mishap when coming out for a high ball. It happens. Young Long will learn from that. His shot stopping and distribution are excellent and he should get an assist assist for the last goal.

I actually think some refs would have given a foul by Sammon. I don’t think it was a foul but you could have seen it given 

6 minutes ago, Mr Grimsdale said:

I actually think some refs would have given a foul by Sammon. I don’t think it was a foul but you could have seen it given 

Thought that too.  Should have been stronger though.

34 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

You're a fragile wee bunch.

Eight red dots and counting for my daft little, light hearted quip.  I'd always thought Marshmallo was an inadequate wee twit, but he must have fitted in well.

Probably more to do with you boring the arse off everyone tbf.

1 hour ago, Mr Grimsdale said:

I bet when your misses puts down a beautiful fillet steak you would moan it was rare not medium rare. 

Given that I don’t eat red meat in any of its forms, you might well be right. As to the point you were trying to make, pure guff of course. Same old same old……..don’t debate the point, settle for trying to ridicule anyone you perceive not to be aligned to message central. It’s nothing new……

9 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Given that I don’t eat red meat in any of its forms, you might well be right. As to the point you were trying to make, pure guff of course. Same old same old……..don’t debate the point, settle for trying to ridicule anyone you perceive not to be aligned to message central. It’s nothing new……

We not really. There is no point debating McGlynn with you for example as your mind is made up. The minute we lose a game you will be on him. He could win the next ten then lose and you would be on him. 
I enjoyed the game yesterday as I did the first three games. We have scored 12 goals and conceded 3 and now have the best goal difference in the league. 
Surely you must have enjoyed our performances so far? 

30 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

No wonder you're crabbit. Missing out on all that cholesterol and gouty goodness

1 hour ago, Mr Grimsdale said:

Not having it as a foul he's misjudged it and got under the ball. He's been brilliant since coming in but as a young keeper he'll still make a few mistakes like yesterday. 

We were fantastic last night though, the pace in our attack is frightening. Hopefully Miller's not out for long though as Nesbitt's doesn't give you the same dynamism. Was in the background of the Hendo interview walking with his bags etc so hopefully nothing major.

3 hours ago, Tea and Busquets said:

My only negative (always has to be one , I know) is the depth of our squad. Once games come thick and fast and injuries, illness, suspensions are in play, the quality of our squad drops massively. 

I always read this “once the games come thick and fast” 

We play one game a week, this isn’t England where lower league teams play 2 games a week. Diddy cup games are usually played on a Saturday too.

With all the astro pitches in this league  and global warming we don’t usually get fixture pile ups either.

we could deffo get hit by injuries and suspensions etc.. but it won’t be due to a crowded schedule.. 

18 minutes ago, Blane Fonda said:

” 

We play one game a week,

I mean this entire post is pretty much nonsense, but to state this in the very week where we played two games in 5 days is something. 

10 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

Funny that after two attacking performances there are no posts regarding share issue or no share issue. It is great when good football takes centre stage

Or how we only play 1 striker up top. 

10 hours ago, Mr Grimsdale said:

We not really. There is no point debating McGlynn with you for example as your mind is made up. The minute we lose a game you will be on him. He could win the next ten then lose and you would be on him. 
I enjoyed the game yesterday as I did the first three games. We have scored 12 goals and conceded 3 and now have the best goal difference in the league. 
Surely you must have enjoyed our performances so far? 

I think this is pretty woeful.

You’ve been registered on here for a few weeks now but it seems clear you’re set out to discredit anyone who you think is remotely critical about the club or whom refuses to get caught up in the hyperbole.

DF has admitted to not being a fan of McGlynn and so far he’s been proven correct so might take more than a few wins to change his mind. 

if you disagree with anything DF or anyone has to say then try prove it to be incorrect but please put this poundshop propaganda rubbish in the bin. 

Edited by Van_damage