The Falkirk FC Thread

6 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Club needs to get next weeks game on every available social site. Falkirk Herald needs to play a part and every single fan who knows someone who’s  maybe chucked it after the four ghastly seasons a tap and get them down. Need TFS bouncing next week. Make sure we make the HA fans book on line tickets as they done to us. Give as many tickets as we can to the schools. Just get the stadium filled 

Spot on. If next week’s game doesn’t get Bairns fans (lapsed or otherwise) going again, nothing will. In the context of the last 5 years, it’s absolutely pivotal.

Just now, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Block H not available on the ticket site like it usually is. Hopefully that means we are putting the Hamilton fans in there and opening the North Stand to home supporters 

Why not just split the North if we need more? I mean, we don't, the main won't fill, but splitting the North would be the best way

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Why not just split the North if we need more? I mean, we don't, the main won't fill, but splitting the North would be the best way

Split the north with a line of sitting stewards to enforce segregation. Not that Accies will bring many anyway, and I say that sincerely.

17 minutes ago, Higgenarse said:

I think we need to be careful next week, Hamilton have such a good squad (best in the division) all they need to do is shuffle the pack and are more than capable of beating us

It is not the players fault it is that big bad Rankin 🤣🤣🤣

27 minutes ago, Blane Fonda said:

My sister lives down the street from Rankin, her wee boy goes to games with us, now the lights are getting lighter, he’s getting full use of his Christmas presents riding his wee bike in his gold Falkirk top ringing his bell as he passes his house. 

I'm sure Rankin is bothered.

28 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Club needs to get next weeks game on every available social site. Falkirk Herald needs to play a part and every single fan who knows someone who’s  maybe chucked it after the four ghastly seasons a tap and get them down. Need TFS bouncing next week. Make sure we make the HA fans book on line tickets as they done to us. Give as many tickets as we can to the schools. Just get the stadium filled.

Anyone purchasing a ticket from Monday - consider a second ticket purchase at £10 etc 

Let's get our mates that go to sign up to FSS if they haven't already as well!

1 hour ago, Tea and Busquets said:

IF we replace Arbroath next season, there is no part time clubs next season to finish above. No Alloa’s or Arbroath’s who are usually always expected to finish bottom. That makes it even more crucial we strengthen and consolidate as there is no team you could predict to finish below us. 

There’s no question we’d need to strengthen. Even if we didn’t, I think the current squad would have enough to maintain mid-table Championship. Granted, I’m only basing this on this season’s games with Dundee Utd (x2), Partick, Ayr Utd, and Queens Park. IMO, if we went up we’d need to consolidate for a season, with best scenario allowing us to raise funds and build a squad for a push the following season.

46 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Block H not available on the ticket site like it usually is. Hopefully that means we are putting the Hamilton fans in there and opening the North Stand to home supporters 

It’s been closed off by the club/police due to last weekend & the last Accies game in December. 

No chance the North stand will be split. 

Edited by RC55 FFC

14 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

It’s been closed off by the club/police due to last weekend & the last Accies game in December. 

No chance the North stand will be split. 

As much as next week’s occasion will be a positive one, it’s understandable the club will do its utmost to prevent it from becoming another negative one. In light of last week’s events, fair enough.

Edited by GunnerBairn

Just watched the Hamilton highlights as filmed by Annan.  Cameraman so excited at the end he drops the camera :)    Loud "Rankin" out shouts.  Can't see him lasting the weekend. Hamilton "pitch" looks like one of those magic eye pictures.  How did it get in that state?  My eyes hurt.  Eeek.

Edited by Long Suffering Bairn
mistake