The Falkirk FC Thread

11 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Looking forward to his reappearance on Falkirk Daft as well.

Hopefully Ross and John give him pelters for those 'best squad on paper/ in the league' comments from before the last game 

Ken what, if he's big enough to come back on Falkirk Daft then I'll have a healthy amount of respect for him because f*ck me he's taken some amount of pelters for that patter! 

A good Saturday when we aren't playing. I know the team and manager have to keep it professional but I've loved this season, the fitba has been great and it's been obvious the league is ours since we skudded Hamilton last time.

It's great going to the football for first time in god knows how many years knowing your more likely to win than not. 

17 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Looking forward to his reappearance on Falkirk Daft as well.

Hopefully Ross and John give him pelters for those 'best squad on paper/ in the league' comments from before the last game 

They’ve declined to attend the next podcast. 

2 hours ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Everybody has to be up for it next week. Probably our most important game for 4/5 years. Ultras do your thing and everyone else let’s get the place rocking and give the boys the backing they deserve.

Big game indeed but not as big as it could have been if Accies had won today. I think we have enough to win but even getting beaten leaves is 5 ahead with a game in hand. Should still win at a canter but we will win on Saturday so game over!!

Edited by Bigbrbairn

11 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

They’ve declined to attend the next podcast. 

Not surprised given they've started blocking falkirk fans on twitter left right and centre. Sour grapes 😂 

Edited by Jimmy1876

7 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

Big game indeed but not as big as it could have been if Accies had won today. I think we have enough to win but even getting beaten leaves is 5 ahead with a game in hand. Should still win at a canter but we will win on Saturday so game over!!

I see your point but I still think it’s a massive game for us, win it and I think we are almost there. After 5 years in this fucking mire l, I for one cannot wait to vacate this place and get back to a land of decent away supports.

Edited by Harry Kinnear

On a more serious note, the arse falling out the bottom of Queens' and Accies' crowds after less than 1-2 years down here makes the fact our support has continued to turn up in numbers season after season all the more impressive 

1 minute ago, Senor Bairn said:

This chat is STILL giving me the fear.

'I didn't hear no bell' 

5 years of hurting has fucked me, I will not be getting it up anycunt till it's over. 

I get this totally - but I’m indulging in it purely because a) it’s funny lol and b) if we don’t win it from this position, we’d be as well fucking packing it in tbf.

27 minutes ago, Raybowski89 said:

Only 700 odd at the game today. Might be struggling!

25 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

The way things are going Accies could be in this league a long, long time.

Everything wrong with Scottish Football, captured within Hamilton Accies FC. Do I feel for them? Naw!

3 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

This chat is STILL giving me the fear.

'I didn't hear no bell' 

5 years of hurting has fucked me, I will not be getting it up anycunt till it's over. 

I totally get it mate but fucking it up requires Falkirk to go on a losing streak (unlikely) and Hamilton to go on a winning streak (very unlikely). The fans are in uproar, morale is low and Rankin will be lucky to remain in charge much longer. If Hamilton were winning every game and we were 8 points clear then fair enough, but let's face it - if we dropped points to another team, would it shock you in the slightest if Hamilton fail to capitalise? I reckon a loss next week will see them utterly collapse.

If a week on Tuesday we are 14 points clear ( wishful thinking I know) I’ll then believe we are home and hosed 

If we finally get out this mire the  4500 that have stuck with this for 7 years are equal to players management board in getting this result 

The job isn’t done. If you have an ounce of being a Falkirk supporter in you, get your arse to next weeks match.