The Falkirk FC Thread

I do feel for them as this has been us for the last 5 years but it's fucking fantastic not being the laughing stock of scottish football this season.

"4 fucking strikers on the park" "Get that in your fucking interview" "Well done John another defeat at home"

4:30 onwards in for the best bits.

Edited by FFC 1876

27 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

I do feel for them as this has been us for the last 5 years but it's fucking fantastic not being the laughing stock of scottish football this season.

"4 fucking strikers on the park" "Get that in your fucking interview" "Well done John another defeat at home"

f**k OFF RANKIN!!!!!!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

34 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Is that guy sitting next to him the guy that was on the podcast at new year stating the league wasn't over and that Falkirk are bottle merchants? Awfully quiet now x 

11 hours ago, Big chungus said:

Wouldn’t call it “an absolute coup”. He’s played about 60 mins for us in total. And I must say I have been very very impressed by him. Especially in that 15 minute spell at Alloa. However, he’s had quite a few loans now and none have really worked out for him. He’s got a few months left of the season to impress and earn himself a deal with us, but he’ll need put in a right good few performances and chip in with some goals. 

I just think he's one of those players whose natural ability means his ceiling is so high. The hardest things to coach are touch and ability on the turn, but Tait has them down.

1 hour ago, FFC 1876 said:

Why on earth would you feel sorry for that mob? Get it right round them.

5 minutes ago, JinkyBairn said:

Why on earth would you feel sorry for that mob? Get it right round them.

I think it's because their plight feels all so familiar. Shared experience and all that. Not our problem though, obviously.

3 minutes ago, Raybowski89 said:

I think it's because their plight feels all so familiar. Shared experience and all that. Not our problem though, obviously.

Couldn’t care less.

Very much enjoying what they are going through.

3 hours ago, Rennieball said:

Thankfully, I'm capable of buzzing and downvoting. Good day. 

Nah, I’m calling bullsh*t here, you can’t be buzzing and downvote someone. Let’s really up the ante here, we’ve just won the Scottish Cup thanks to a last minute winner to beat Dunfermline 4-3. @Raybowski89and @Bigbrbairn are giving it big licks on here and you’re buzzing off your t*ts. You’re telling me you’re pressing that red button????😳

7 minutes ago, JinkyBairn said:

Couldn’t care less.

Very much enjoying what they are going through.

To be honest I’m with you on this.

EVERY other set of supporters revelled in our misery over recent years, now that we are finally enjoying the good times f**k the losers.

16 minutes ago, Numbers_One_To_Eleven said:

Nah, I’m calling bullsh*t here, you can’t be buzzing and downvote someone. Let’s really up the ante here, we’ve just won the Scottish Cup thanks to a last minute winner to beat Dunfermline 4-3. @Raybowski89and @Bigbrbairn are giving it big licks on here and you’re buzzing off your t*ts. You’re telling me you’re pressing that red button????😳

Oh, Rennie would be on here. Not commenting, not contributing, but every single one of my comments would be red-dotted, along with Bigbr's. It's so Petty I'm actually amused by it at this point. What have I even done? My posts are generally of a positive nature and I'm respectful towards contrary opinions. Did I steal Rennie's seat in the KM7 or something? 🤣

Edited by Raybowski89

7 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

To be honest I’m with you on this.

EVERY other set of supporters revelled in our misery over recent years, now that we are finally enjoying the good times f**k the losers.

True, but some of the “banter”,@virginton, and the Airdrie fan whose name I forget spring to mind, was truly honking. 

Let’s keep our banter at a decent level….

Edited by Numbers_One_To_Eleven

Hard working three points. Credit where it’s due, Hogarth MOM with a few excellent stops. The reserves that got starting slots confirmation that McGlynn needs to strengthen for next season. Under par performance but not surprised given the squad  rotation. 

Just now, Springfield said:

Hard working three points. Credit where it’s due, Hogarth MOM with a few excellent stops. The reserves that got starting slots confirmation that McGlynn needs to strengthen for next season. Under par performance but not surprised given the squad  rotation. 

Nicky deserves the plaudits. We could have (very easily) been 2-0 down in the opening 10-15 mins. Gave us the platform to go on and win the match.