The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, covefan97 said:

You very much deserved that win were unlucky not to win by more. Very very good side that should do well in the championship next season. 

Spot on. 

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Tells you a lot about the group of players we have that someone who had limited game time and was then farmed out on loan would e absolutely buzzing for the rest of them to the point where he would do that. 

Also tells you a lot about the respect he has for that wee greaseball c**t. Marvellous. 

8 minutes ago, BPM said:

Rubbish. We were quality. I said at half time to keep playing and the goal would come and it did 

I wasn't at the game so can't comment on how well we played, but dominating a game with the stats showing most of our shots as off target and us winning by one late goal is what I would describe as 'making heavy weather of it' when we probably should have won by more.

9 minutes ago, BPM said:

Stop being so fucking negative. We were outstanding tonight. The CH’s and CM’s absolutely bossed it tonight. 

How am I being negative? I literally said that I'm delighted with the 3 points! I am merely pointing out that teams are starting to play ultra defensively against us and it's becoming harder and harder to score goals. I do think that we need a plan B as nonstop crossing doesn't seem to be paying off against teams that set up in this way.

Deserved that. Similar to Annan inasmuch as we made chances that we didn’t take, but really impressed with Tait, what a classy player. Hendo didn’t look out of place at CH and Mackie was fine. When Long was called upon, he did well. I was about to say we ground that out, but we didn’t because we were far away the stronger side. Lovely win. 

1 minute ago, GMBairn said:

I wasn't at the game so can't comment on how well we played, but dominating a game with the stats showing most of our shots as off target and us winning by one late goal is what I would describe as 'making heavy weather of it' when we probably should have won by more.

Well I watched it and it was a masterclass by Spencer and Tait and Hendo and Donaldson had the cigars out. The goal was always going to come. 17 points clear - Championship here we come 

Just now, Believe The Hype said:

Need some footage of ola, that sounds excellent 

FTV zoomed right in. Not sure if they will show it on highlights but I fucking would if I was the media department. 

3 minutes ago, Raybowski89 said:

How am I being negative? I literally said that I'm delighted with the 3 points! I am merely pointing out that teams are starting to play ultra defensively against us and it's becoming harder and harder to score goals. I do think that we need a plan B as nonstop crossing doesn't seem to be paying off against teams that set up in this way.

Aye we need a Plan B 27 games in unbeaten. Just fucking enjoy this. We have not won a league in 20 years. 

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

FTV zoomed right in. Not sure if they will show it on highlights but I fucking would if I was the media department. 

There is a full match replay of every game. Someone could easily clip it 

Just now, GMBairn said:

Won't matter when we pick up 12 out of 12 in our next 4 games.

If we both win all our games, we'd go into Edinburgh at home on the 23rd with the possibility of the title, providing Cove take something from Accies, and we win obviously. Pretty funny scenario, if I do say so myself 🤣

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

The +15 GD would surely mean 10 would do. 

Hamilton will drop points just because they won 5 nil last week doesn't mean hee haw the pitchforks and flaming torches for Rankin are very much still alive down that neck of the woods