The Falkirk FC Thread

Extend Miller + Nesbitt, bring in a striker and another loan. I wouldn't wait until January with Nesbitt, McKenna & Lang out injured.

Goalkeepers
Nicky Hogarth - June 2026
Jamie Sneddon - June 2026
Owen Hayward(A) - June 2025

Defenders
Keelan Adams - June 2026
Finn Yeats - June 2026
Coll Donaldson - June 2026
Tom Lang - June 2025
Leon Mccann - June 2026
Sean Mackie - June 2025
Logan Sinclair(A) - June 2025

Midfielders
Brad Spencer - June 2026
Liam Henderson - June 2026
Dylan Tait - June 2026
Callumn Morrison - June 2026
Calvin Miller - June 2025
Alfredo Agyeman - June 2025
Ethan Ross - June 2025
Aidan Nesbitt - June 2025
Michael Mckenna - June 2025
Gary Oliver - June 2025
Scott Honeyman(A) - June 2025
Rhys Walker(A) - June 2025 - loaned out to Cowdenbeath
Caelan Mccrone(A) - June 2026
Flynn Mccaffety(A) - June 2026

Strikers
Ross MacIver - June 2027
Ryan Shanley - June 2025
Jordan Allan - June 2025 - loaned out to Clyde

Edited by FFC 1876

Here you go - apparently 15% is the agreed expenses so I got my cynical point wrong.

10 Admission Charges and Shares of Gates 10.1 Subject to Regulation 10.4, in all rounds of the Competition, excluding the Semi Finals and Final Round, the Board Minimum Recommended Prices of Ground Admission or the actual minimum admission price, whichever is the greater for adults, juveniles and senior citizens shall, after deducting 15% by the Home Club, be divided equally between the two Clubs participating in each Match. Prior to the commencement of the Competition in each Season, the Board shall fix the Minimum Recommended Prices of Ground Admission or if the Board does not so fix the Minimum Recommended Prices of Ground Admission same shall be deemed to be those which applied in the immediately preceding Competition. Unless and until altered by the Board the Minimum Recommended Prices of Ground Admission shall be as stated below. The share of admission money in terms of this Regulation must be paid to the Visiting Club within ten days of the date of the relevant Match. Any Club failing to pay, detail or return as before provided, or any Club or club failing immediately to report non-payments of receipts due to it, shall be dealt with as the Board may think fit. 10.2 Where Clubs/clubs in different divisions and/or Recognise

1 minute ago, FFC 1876 said:

Calvin Miller - June 2026
Alfredo Agyeman - June 2025
Ethan Ross - June 2025
Aidan Nesbitt - June 2025
Michael Mckenna - June 2025
Gary Oliver - June 2025

Didn’t realise that Miller has two years thought it was a year. Wouldn’t mind seeing the others extended unless McGlynn has others being looked at.

2 hours ago, Ayr145 said:

Thats correct, so explain the post i replied to. As the run goes on? Oh and by the way as Al_FFC bumbed about beating 2 premier teams in the league cup.

Morton fan levels of boring.

10 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Didn’t realise that Miller has two years thought it was a year. Wouldn’t mind seeing the others extended unless McGlynn has others being looked at.

8 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

Pretty sure Miller signed a two-year deal so that would have it expiring next summer.

Yeah I've amended it now, should have read 2025.

Quick (probably wrong) maths.

No official attendance announced but think there was about 50k in today v Hibs at £25 an adult. There’ll be about the same in for us hopefully and the price will most likely be the same. Accounting for concessions that’ll be £1m divided by 2 so 500k gross. Then the fabled “expenses” come in, but the tv pick means an extra £30k? Plus quarter final losers is £40k more than last 16 losers. I’d say we’ll maybe get a £400-450k boost to the bank account from the tie  

10 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

Quick (probably wrong) maths.

No official attendance announced but think there was about 50k in today v Hibs at £25 an adult. There’ll be about the same in for us hopefully and the price will most likely be the same. Accounting for concessions that’ll be £1m divided by 2 so 500k gross. Then the fabled “expenses” come in, but the tv pick means an extra £30k? Plus quarter final losers is £40k more than last 16 losers. I’d say we’ll maybe get a £400-450k boost to the bank account from the tie  

Big John will be on the phone to Jamie as we speak. I would hope that this means another 2 additions and we can bring the squad up to 22.

3 minutes ago, latapythelegend said:

Hoping we get a decent allocation. Is there still a 5% rule in place for away allocation?

Surely it should always be more than that for a cup tie? Can understand such a limit in a league game with season tickets involved…..