The Falkirk FC Thread

was at alloa game today as trying to wean myself off falkik fc mainly due to pressley and the complete and utter dross he manages to put out on a park most saturdays since he got the gig.Was at fans meeting when ritchie held gun to our heads re season ticket renewals.Did the decent thing and bought one for next season only for the pishy broon shoes to get another 12 months!!!!!,not going to go to one single game at falkirk stadium next season and only going to away games.Been following falkirk since the mid 80`s and haven`t been this disinterested since the days of clark and later lambie.Know football has moved on since then but if that means that a universally hated manager like pressley can be of any use to us the could the last person to leave the falkirk stadium please switch off the lights(to keep the leccy bill down and save season ticket appeal for 2012/13 being started early)

was at alloa game today as trying to wean myself off falkik fc mainly due to pressley and the complete and utter dross he manages to put out on a park most saturdays since he got the gig.Was at fans meeting when ritchie held gun to our heads re season ticket renewals.Did the decent thing and bought one for next season only for the pishy broon shoes to get another 12 months!!!!!,not going to go to one single game at falkirk stadium next season and only going to away games.Been following falkirk since the mid 80`s and haven`t been this disinterested since the days of clark and later lambie.Know football has moved on since then but if that means that a universally hated manager like pressley can be of any use to us the could the last person to leave the falkirk stadium please switch off the lights(to keep the leccy bill down and save season ticket appeal for 2012/13 being started early)

Let me know how going to watch fucking Alloa goes for you mate.

Arse.

Arse.

To be honest he's quite entitled to do it if he wants to.

Football clubs play on the loyalty of fans and rather than reward them for it, they consistently fleece them because of it.

Voting with your feet is the only way to let the club know you're not happy.

Unless it hits them in the pocket, they wont give a f**k.

Any of you cats know anything about a kid called Lewis Bonar? Supposed to be signing for the Albion soon...

All I know is that he's a 17 year old striker that trained with our first-team in pre-season but was never involved with a first-team squad all season.

Does seem a bit of an odd signing for Stirling.

Any of you cats know anything about a kid called Lewis Bonar? Supposed to be signing for the Albion soon...

He is an extremely average under-19 player who was never going to make it at the club. I'd be suprised if he got a gig at your lot either. Every time I've seen him he's played on the wing. Still young though so I'm sure there's potential there.

He has a humorous name and is a striker.

EDIT: Stewart would be a great signing. If we can start the campaign with him, McManus and a couple of others I'd be very pleased.

Edited by Marshmallo

19 year old we signed from Celtic.

Lots of potential, scored a good few goals for the 19`s in the latter part of the season after being out for a while through injury.

Looked a bit disinterested at times with the 19`s but has ability.. and a chance of regular first team football might just be the incentive he needs to produce the goods.

If so, you`ve landed a good player.

Hope this helped.

post-1838-0-99954300-1305626306_thumb.jp

10 goals in all compititions for a relegation threatened side not bad.

:blink:

Whilst that would've been a poor return anyway he actually only scored 5 goals last season which is fucking terrible.

Edit:

Just realised I was only looking at his League/League and Scottish Cup stats and have no idea how many goals he scored in the Challenge Cup. Still 5 goals in 30 games in they competitions is quite shit.

Edited by Russ

:blink:

Whilst that would've been a poor return anyway he actually only scored 5 goals last season which is fucking terrible.

Edit:

Just realised I was only looking at his League/League and Scottish Cup stats and have no idea how many goals he scored in the Challenge Cup. Still 5 goals in 30 games in they competitions is quite shit.

Aw, my mistake I heard someone on the onef forum saying he scored 10 goals