The Falkirk FC Thread

Kiddy likes to slag Darren Barr and pretty much every young player we've had. I seem to remember him saying that Darryl Duffy was also shite, because all he did was run fast and score goals.

That was some other Falkirk dick. Kiddy's the one who has a raging boner for any product of our youth system.

That was some other Falkirk dick. Kiddy's the one who has a raging boner for any product of our youth system.

Aye but not the ones who did well for some reason, he still goes on about Kevin Moffat not getting a chance.

Whoops! In fairness we do have quite a lot of dick fans, it's easy to get them mixed up :D

So, does anyone think that the "major changes" we were promised have now come and gone? Is it simply volunteers plus what's already there? Or is there more to come?

It's kind of hard to see the same manager, the same chairman, and the same MD as being any sort of major change.......

Apologies if its already been mentioned but a reliable source told me tonight that Pressley helped the club out financially a few months ago when we had major cash flow problems. Maybe this is is why he was not sacked at the end of the season as the club don't have the money to repay him.

Apologies if its already been mentioned but a reliable source told me tonight that Pressley helped the club out financially a few months ago when we had major cash flow problems. Maybe this is is why he was not sacked at the end of the season as the club don't have the money to repay him.

I mentioned it after the Ross County game, but no one picked up on it, so presumed it was pish. Apparently the money was loaned to the club just the week before Pressley signed a new deal. No idea if it actually is true or not, but would certainly be some way of explaining the ridiculous decision to keep him on.

I mentioned it after the Ross County game, but no one picked up on it, so presumed it was pish. Apparently the money was loaned to the club just the week before Pressley signed a new deal. No idea if it actually is true or not, but would certainly be some way of explaining the ridiculous decision to keep him on.

It's Claude Anelka Part II. If he starts signing Hamed Sacko and Herve Ebanda then it's time to really panic.

it certainly seems to be in keeping with his personality. The more I hear about him the more I like him as a person - he does what he feels is right and stands by the consequences.

Shame he's not a better football manager...

It is being highlighted on www.scottishfootballmagazine.yolasite.com that the `big picture` story on front of the FALKIRK website is a year out of date... David Taylor is now in charge of Commerce at UEFA and Gianni Infantino is `Platini`s right hand man` general secretary. Somebody... maybe everybody .. at this club needs a kick up the ideas.

It is being highlighted on www.scottishfootballmagazine.yolasite.com that the `big picture` story on front of the FALKIRK website is a year out of date... David Taylor is now in charge of Commerce at UEFA and Gianni Infantino is `Platini`s right hand man` general secretary. Somebody... maybe everybody .. at this club needs a kick up the ideas.

Maybe so, if a bit pedantic. But at least you can navigate around the Falkirk Website without getting a migraine, what a horrible mess that magazine site is blink.gif

Edited by welshbairn