The Falkirk FC Thread

Decent first half here in Brechin. Could have had 3/4 so far, whilst Brechin haven't troubled much except for the goal. Dods/Bennett look a handful at set pieces - Dods setting up Bennetts goal from a free kick, before heading in his own from another free kick. We look not too bad, impressed by the young lads.

Mixed feelings as a decent addition to the squad however if Elvis will not play him its dead money on wages.

I would prefer another striker coming in as a direct replacement

Could he be shown the door "by mutual consent"? That might free up his wage if nothing else. He can be a good player, but needs to be managed properly.

I also like the blue shorts!

Is it going to be a permanent fixture? I thought we were only wearing it when we were playing teams who were also wearing white shorts? We wore white shorts in the Preston friendly, I think.

It looks decent though, freshens it up a wee bit in the absence of an actual new kit.

Anyone know of any bookies offering odds for Mark Stewart to be top scorer in League 2 next season? Fancy a wee £1 or 2 on it. He's not in the list on William Hill, and McBookie/Betfair don't seem to have any top goalscorer coupons for the English lower leagues.

Grabbed his first goal for Bradford tonight in a friendly at Hull. :)